Current Liquidity

We should trade another 50 btc back to the tube. If we time it right we can make money. The person we’re reacting to made a 20knbt bet and lost 2 btc doing it. Let’s split that profit with nulagoon.
@JordanLee

Buy side is 33% of overall liquidity. We need to send 10k nbt worth of btc to the tube i think.

1 Like

Alix shows that buy overall is 30%. NuLagoon Tube needs nbt23000 (50BTC). I was going to create a FLOT tx but there has only 52BTC. It didn’t make me comfortable to deplete FLOT reserve.

Can @JordanLee please transfer 100BTC to FLOT address?
Other FLOT members please voice your approval or disapproval @cryptog, @Dhume, @dysconnect, @masterOfDisaster, @jooize, @ttutdxh, @woodstockmerkle

3 Likes

I’m in favor of Jordan sending 50 BTC to the tube and an additional 50 BTC to FLOT.

I am in favor.

I’m in favor of having 100 BTC transferred from JordanLee to FLOT, but am ok with the split Dhume proposed.

That’s 4 of 8 in favour of transferring 100 BTC. I will trade 50 BTC with NuLagoon and send 50 BTC to 3HikFkS2Zinab1TJq7dqp6wSPyLu7i7bhe within the hour.

Edit: Both transfers have been completed.

7 Likes

Thank you!
I was on the fence with the decision between using the advantages of a singlesig custodian (you, JordanLee) compared to multisig (FLOT) to balance the sides.
Once more we saw how much faster singlesig is.
Maybe we should consider singlesig custodians with small amounts of funds or another set of multisig for BTC (3-of-5).

At which point should we replenish our reserves with NuSafe or NuShare sales?

When parking rates aren’t working or they’ve gone on for too long. I think technically we are already/quite close to having to sell NSR but the exact execution details and the required precautions aren’t really established.

1 Like

Things change fast around here. My understanding is that the circumstances under which NSR will be sold has been made quite clear with the passage of Nagalim’s motion a couple of days ago. He articulates the way the motion controls the calculation:

If we keep the these calculations, as detailed in the NSR buyback calculations thread, above -2500 for BTC and above -1000 for PPC, there will be no NSR sales.

Ppc and nsr market actions are basically independent, both being determined by our btc pool. This is done so that the network works just fine with 0 ppc reserve. Ppc is seen as something like an extra airbag that we fill when we have extra btc and use when we’re low. The nsr action is seen as a core process because we cannot run out of nsr to auction like we can ppc. Of course, in reality we have something like the shareholder pledge where our shareholders have to turn the key for each auction.

Anyway, the point is that the standard (-1400 or -1625 this week depending on if you count SDD or not) is the sole determining factor for share auctions. <-2500 triggers an auction with nsr volume such that a reasonable auction price would result in us gaining that number (the one with magnitude >2500) of monies in whatever form. Actual auction price is of course subject to market forces and ultimately unpredictable.

Poloniex is relying heavily on ALP (NuPool), because all other bots are low (or empty) on buy side.

Gateway status at Poloniex (dual side), NuLagoon MLP at Poloniex and several sell side only exchanges

Wed May 11 14:47:49 UTC 2016
status of mOD dual side NuBot at Poloniex:
nud getliquidityinfo B | grep BFGMPykfKxXZ1otrCZcsbnTwJjKHPP9dsP -A 2
        "BFGMPykfKxXZ1otrCZcsbnTwJjKHPP9dsP" : {
            "buy" : 0.0,
            "sell" : 0.0
status of zoro dual side NuBot at Poloniex:
nud getliquidityinfo B | grep BJs4YbtaqCmxeHLiR6zzjnZEotYVFAPfMo -A 2
        "BJs4YbtaqCmxeHLiR6zzjnZEotYVFAPfMo" : {
            "buy" : 3143.46,
            "sell" : 16612.2801
status of Cybnate dual side PyBot at Poloniex:
nud getliquiditydetails B | grep B954pkUEdkeT1G5Lq14Cisij5no3RVxHYe -A 20 | grep poloniex -A 2
        "1:NBTBTC:poloniex:LiquidBits" : {
status of NuLagoon dual side NuBot at Poloniex:
nud getliquiditydetails B | grep BTRnV9uLSPVJw4jn1JMV2Ki2cfFqPYip9o -A 1000 | grep poloniex -A 2 | tail -n 1  | awk -F':' ... and some more stuff
        "1:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1462914286404_3fdd40" : {
            "buy" : 202.9852,
            "sell" : 10399.162
--
        "2:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1462914286404_3fdd40" : {

Liquidity network wide is ok.

Liquidity; ALix T1 + gateways (poloniex dual side, numerous sell side):

NuLagoon will balance its walls on Poloniex to 50/50 now.

1 Like

Thank you for your attention and your prompt reaction!

1 Like

Balancing completed.

Just wanted to clarify that it was not our intention to set a spread out of Alix’s tolerance, we already fixed the issue last time. Thank you

2 Likes

This will always return zero for both Poloniex and Bittrex. The address is no longer in use.
As mentioned the bots on Poloniex and Bittrex don’t submit liquidity at all due to tighter server spread limits.
The orders are seen by Alix though as they are within 1.5 limit/tolerance.

Thank you for the reminder.
I’ll remove that.
A pity that the liquidity provided by PyBot at Poloniex and Bittrex can’t be tracked directly.

38% buy side.
We need to replenish it.

1 Like

Depth chart on polo looks alright. T2 liquidity is pretty off (80% sell side).