CoinPayments.net NuBits Vote - last day

in my experience people tend to cheat at the end of the voting period, mid december. They are good at spotting cheating so please, just one vote per person, convince some friends, and I guarantee we will make it!

Done. I try to find others to get some more votes :wink:

Had to exchange NBT for Bitcoins for this. No seriously, not owning any Bitcoins

Just looked and saw coins as Fluttercoin on nr.1 Do they really have such a large community?

Anyway, let’s keep on voting and now I have some Bitcoins, let me know if you need me to transfer a few for you so you can vote. Just PM me when you don’t want to bother Desrever :wink:

that was several months ago, and FLT community were experiencing a huge price pump at the time. I remember voting =)

1 Like

You have to pay for your voice to be heard? Kinda feels like a presidential election.

Voted.

let’s un-pin it for a while and the take it back up when some days before deadline

4 days left.

This is our very chance to start bringing merchant adoption before christmas.

If you didn’t vote yet, please take 5 minutes to do it and convince others to do so, competition is hard to beat.

http://coinpayments.net/vote

Do not vote twice, do not break the rules, they are good at detecting it.

Is there any way to tell what the vote’s tally looks like to date, without needing to cast a second vote?

voted! merchant adoption is very important.

didn’t find it!

well done

I voted!

Well done :wink: two days left only

The last 7 hours are running - bumping this thread just to make those who haven’t voted yet aware of this opportunity to do two good things at once :wink:

1 Like

:up:

If we get in, lets get read to contact their whole directory of stores . If we don’t lets get ready to collect 500$ :slight_smile:

4th with only 9 votes ;/. What was the rule?

That’s disappointing. I figured we’d have a far better showing than that, based on the views on this topic, but I guess we’ll have to give it a try next time.

That is really very disappointing.

Yes, it’s very disappointing. But its not a big deal. I see benjamin’s post just now, I am exciting and very confident about Nu’s future.