Have you ever asked yourself where all the proceeds from selling NBT ended?
I mean, if you add up the value of
- the BTC, that were used for buying PPC to distribute dividends
- the BTC, that were used for buybacks
- the BTC, that are in NuOwned operations
- the BTC that are still on T4 reserve
- funds that were lost in February 2015
- the NBT, that were paid for development and other contracts
- NBT, that are in NuOwned operations
you get nowhere near the equivalent of NBT in circulation, right?
I admit that I have no details about the total funds, that were paid for development etc., but I must miss something, or there’s a gap.
My only explanation is:
trading a volatile asset at a tight spread offers two working points to lose money.
We need better mitigation of both working points!