BKS holders, it seems B&C forked

May I offer you some real assets? What about buying my BKS for $4 a piece? I have 4,500 to offer. Let me know what you think.

I can offer another 2,500 BKS bought for even more than $4/piece. Do you think I’m happy? But at some stage I stopped crying and try to make something out of a difficult, if not impossible situation. You either leave and take your losses or you try to make something out of it even if it maybe against the odds. You are wasting a lot of energy you can put into something else which make money. It is not that difficult at the moment.

3 Likes

You don’t make anything of this mess, if you don’t get an overview and understand what’s going on.
There’s one single person that know all that’s behind the scenes.
This very person is silent each time inconvenient questions get asked.
The staircase wit is that this person cloaks himself in rectitude alleging that I’m a bad person trying to harm Nu and B&C.

If you really want to make something out of it, fight for an overview.
Otherwise you build all on quicksand.
Don’t you wonder what happened with 200 million NSR from the B&C dev fund?
Don’t you wonder why the B&C dev fund NSR were used to mint?
If you do, why are you silent then? And if you don’t, then why is that ok for you?

1 Like

i am experiencing issues downloading the latest blocks actually.

Without knowing what has happened one can make a few assumption and work with plausible scenarios. It is clear to me that some things have not been happening according to Nu Law or B&C law /shareholders wishes. To me I don’t believe there was malicious intent with the aim of stealing the funds, just risky behaviour and trying to proof oneself and hoping on a good outcome. This clearly failed and now we are building on the ruins and trying to salvage what is left after a year. Not sure if that ever results in something worthwhile. However doing nothing or repeating questions which won’t be answered definitely doesn’t result in anything.
As said before I’m not here for just the money (already took my losses), but more for the experiment. The whole situation is part of the experiment for me. Attempts to get out of that are even more interesting and worth exploring. Only through failure you learn.

1 Like

That attitude makes it easy for @Phoenix to get away with his behavior.
I did a lot more than asking questions.
I was trying to get accounting for this mess started.
I was proposing ways to make revenue.
That nothing of it was used for the benefit of Nu was the failure of Nu, not mine. Better blame Nu and not me! But it’s easier to blame me. I respond and act responsibly.

And that’s no problem in your eyes?
He didn’t do anything bad, because it’s hard to prove he did?
Fact is: 200 million NSR are missing and the B&C dev fund was used to mint, although stated otherwise by the one where you see no malicious intent or the aim of stealing funds.
If there was no aim of stealing the funds, where are they and why does @Phoenix not have to answer for his actions if they violated terms?
But maybe he has a good explanation where the 200 million NSR went and why the dev fund was used for minting.
So far the evidence that @Phoenix is a criminal, because he violated Nu law and B&C law is bone-crushing.

For me as well. An experiment how far a dictator can go, before mutiny alters the course.
Would you rather have me shut up or do you consider me part of the experiment?

Always willing to help you become aware of some failures :wink:

where are these funds? it s indeed a good question that needs to be answered.

I’ve bought 7500BKS with 100+ BTC, are you feeling a bit better after knowing this?:yum:

Ouch! Would that you still had your BTC. Current rate over $200k.

Even if @phoenix is a criminal, we’d better work together with him to get out of trouble, we are on same boat, isn’t it?

How much money do you thing the “bad guy” will squeeze from the Nu/B&C, given that the market capital is already so low. If he has stolen hundreds of BTC from here, not worthy of staying here, because even a thief has a cost of time.

Yes, if I bought 10000BTC in 2010,…it’s not worthy of being regret, this is life.

If I successfully start Hayek project, we will overtake BTC, I bet on it with the rest of my life.

1 Like

I don’t work together with criminals. If anything I work against them.

I am not. I wanted to get on the boat, but I was alarmed by the way this business is being run. Lucky me.
As silly as that might sound: I think there’s still a chance to get the tide turned. Why else would I continue my efforts here?

But do you think Nu and B&C can succeed with @Phoenix remaining at the helm?
Would you ever trust these DACs with additional funds as long as he’s in control of so many resources and sits inconvenient questions out?

You are right. Still I’m sorry for you.

Any precise plans for that?
On top of what technology would you build it?

I believe Nu/B&C are very close to Hayek model, although @phoenix has not accepted Hayek’s mechanism, in fact, a slightly modification will turn Nu/B&C into the first Hayek crypto project in this world.

Add a mechanism of “parking shares to borrow coins”; for example, I pledge 10 shares to borrow 1 coin, the pledge ratio is 10:1. Of course, shareholders will vote the ratio continuously. And the lending period is around one month; Share holders will also vote for a guiding peg price(inflation ratio)continuously, such as $1.1 in 2017, $ 1.2 in 2018.

Look at peerasset, waves etc platform, they are very ridiculous about issuing asset, can you image one person control Hayek monetary policy? On waves platform, I’ve already issue 1million HYK, so what? No voting system, all decided by me, a joke. Zero anti censorship.

1 Like

You can use whatever issuance mode you want to create on PA (including taking away issuance power from the spawn address). You are strawmanning the universe to make it so Nu is the only thing that can do what you want to do. Instead, go out there and create.

how does it compare to peershares?

After reading the white paper of PA, I still don’t understand the mechanism, perhaps I cannot understand the article at all.

My ideal future is here:

Thousands of shareholders all over the world, vote continuously on the pledge ratio and floating pegging price, quite some of them are LP. Those LP make their living on spread trade.

The people issue the good money.

That’s how it works on PeerAssets
Thousands of PeerAssets corporations all over the world compete in issuing the money with the greatest buying power stability.
That’s the real competition required for good money. Nu or B&C can only be a competitor on the market, but you can barely have competition within Nu or B&C with good money as result.

The draft how to create such a corporation based off PeerAssets is soon being implemented under the name Indicium.
While Indicium aims at creating a different product than good money, the business processes created by Indicium can be used to make Hayek money as well.
You just need to find a way to tap into commodities, raw materials etc.

You just need to find a way to tap into commodities, raw materials etc.

USD has infinite liquidity compared with crypto, and every commodity in this world has USD price, so why don’t you understand if we peg to floating USD, we can peg to a basket of commodities.

Your misunderstanding really puzzles me.

No! No! No!

On Peerassert platform, each person issues each kind of Hayek type money, That’s ridiculous, that’s ridiculous, that’s ridiculous.

each corporation = each person ???

Because any business shuffling the USD is closely watched by authorities, which discourages innovation.
Indicium could issue a Hayek fund without underlying commodity cryptos if a pairing fund that absorbs the volatility is issueed.