B&C Exchange is hiring another C++ developer

I believe the most effective approach would be to contact developers who are active in other coins’ open source code repositories. I’m planning on doing this soon, but if someone feels inspired to, please go ahead and let me know.

1 Like

Where are you thinking? Ethereum developers? I imagine that’s where a lot of the action is right now.

emeth? the developer for peermessage.

That’s a good idea. I shot him an email about this.

any update? what emeth said?

This is no longer pinned. Does that mean someone was found?

I sent him an email, but didn’t hear anything back. I’m not sure if he got the message or not.

This position is still very much open and in need of being filled.

1 Like

i can’t believe you cannot find one! i will notify storj slack where 2000+ people are in :wink:

Today I made another post in a local community board, + someone should really copypaste to HN october’s thread https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10311580 (please follow the netiquette or you’ll get downvoted right away)

i know it is a long shot, but perhaps he can give B&C few hours a day :wink:

This developer position is no longer open because it has been filled by glv! Details are available here.

7 Likes

Nice to hear that!

Awesome! Didn’t glv work on the team that originally built Nu? FuzzyBear was another I think.

Fantastic news!

glv hasn’t worked on Nu, though I invited him to do so over a year ago. He has long been someone I wanted on the team, but the timing wasn’t right before. He has worked on Peercoin and Peerunity successfully. It is a big win for us. He is the perfect candidate.

8 Likes

That’s awesome news! Welcome, @glv! It sounds like a great fit.

Welcome @glv!

Hi
I know that thread is old. But I will be glad to help you if you are interested to extend your development team. You can check here all opportunities