Announcement: New NuBits logos/branding complete (2016)

The colors are very nice, ‘popping’.

Nice job!

How are we going about updating our website with the new logos and information?

I still have access, and can update the properties throughout the website once we see if there are any objections to the new branding. While I’m no longer compensated by shareholders, I still have an interest in updating our branding as a shareholder.

Is there a reason why the NuBot logo is excluded from the branding?

1 Like

Any NuBot brand is outside the scope of what we’ve worked on before. I think @Coingame or @Desrever made that one.

Would love to have a professionally designed logo :slight_smile: However right now we have to bare with mine I guess

4 Likes

It’s just my personal taste, but I think green (to resemble centenary USD notes) suits US-NBT better.

It’s just symbolism:

US-NBT: green (USD notes)
EU-NBT: blue (EU’s flag)
CN-NBT: red (China’s flag)
X-NBT: dunno… maybe black (for neutrality???)…
NSR: dunno… maybe orange

In the future (I hope):

AU-NBT: yellow (for gold)
AG-NBT: grey (for silver)

P.s. Nubit’s yellow reminds me of Gold (AU-NBT?) so much… :smile:

2 Likes

The currency abbreviation versions have been updated to the correct CN-NBT. Thank you to everyone who pointed that out.

2 Likes

I think keeping US NuBits the current golden color is sane, while perhaps a US dollar-y green would have made more sense from the beginning. Black is used for Nu/NuNet.

I don’t see how or why we’d have a peg to gold or silver, but that’s another discussion (that I know nothing about). I understand the desire for matching colors in that case though.

No problem.

As I said, It’s just a personal taste…

In the end, what matters the most is the wide use of Nubits and other Nu pegged cryptocurrencies…

Nu system must become a central point for those searching for stable “cryptovalue”.

3 Likes

It seems this never ever happened. I don’t need them but it would be better if they were available.

1 Like

I dug into my archives, but I think you are right. @tomjoad, @coingame, just in case you happen to read this. Would be good to have for future usage at least.

Can we reach the designer of these logos? Which designers do we know?

We’ll need high-resolution versions of our logos. Refinement of the design would be interesting to see, but nothing radical I imagine.

There’s a related thread looking for the B&C Exchange logo designer.

Pondered whether to bump the thread, and I regret my decision. :slight_smile:

Didn’t they come from the same designer as the latest Peercoin logo and the Indicium logo? @sentinelrv might know.
At least they are worth considering.

The designer of the logo for Nu and B&C is not the designer I work with on Peercoin graphics. Also Tomjoad is unreachable as he gave up on the project. You would need to take the low-res versions and have them recreated by another designer.

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate. Can you share who that designer is?

Is 99designs the place to find them otherwise?

All packages come with a 100% money-back guarantee and full copyright ownership of the final design. All packages include the prize for your designer and all fees and commissions.

https://99designs.com/pricing

Maybe there is a misunderstanding. I’m saying that only Tomjoad knew who he or she was and Tomjoad is no longer here to give you an answer. All I know is my own designer that I work with on Peercoin.

If all you need is high-res graphics, then there’s no reason to go through a 99designs contest as that is for new logos. Just find a good designer, show him the low-res versions and he can remake them for you from scratch in high-res.

3 Likes

Not sure, but does your answer implies that your are not prepared to recommend ‘your designer’ publicly or in this forum?

I can send you his email in private if you wish. He is currently working on a project for me though, so might be a little busy until finished. Just let me know.

4 Likes