[ANN] The Creation Of NuLagoon Tube - Bonus Available Now

if more than one input address are registered, Tube will randomly pick up one to be the user address.

If all the input addresses is not registered, fund will be return to the first input address.

3 Likes

[ANN] We just lowered NuLagoon Tube’s transaction fee rate to 0.1%, and spread to 0.3%. Effective immediately.

Enjoy it.

4 Likes

Then Nagalim you have a very strong competition! :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice move henry!

Not necessarily.

Dealing with Nagalim doesn’t require sending funds from a specific (registered) address.
To exchange with Nagalim, you may withdraw from the exchange to Nagalim’s address and receive funds in turn on your exchange address.

Using NuLagoon to balance funds on exchange requires moving them through wallets.
Only if you have sufficient funds in the wallet and can balance exchange funds with that, you are as fast as when dealing with Nagalim.

The benefit of not having to make a deal with NuLagoon, because everything is automated, remains.

There are cases in which NuLagoon works better.
In other cases Nagalim wins.
It’s not only about the spread and the fee.

1 Like

The tube will usually win in terms of magnitude of liquidity, ease of use, and anonymity. Im not really competing with the tube, im not really competing with anybody. Im just hoping i run out of funds before FLOT is called on again to use the gateways.

There’s already a call for FLOT depositing funds.
But in difference to the last times this is no emergency call. I didn’t even ping the FLOT members.
It would be nice to see your funds run dry before the next emergency call is required!

This is slightly off topic regarding NuLagoon, but related to your custodianship in a way:
I thought about the balance between buy side and sell side funds at dual side NuBots. It takes longer to transfer BTC. Would it make sense to keep an asymmetric ratio that favours BTC to have more funds as buffer? NBT can be refilled much faster and seeing the peg break downwards might be perceived as worse than seeing it break upwards (which we already had for a short period of time).

@henry,
i have observed that the bid/ask values in Market Depth area of the tube site are very slow in changing.
Actually, they don’t follow the market values in real time!

We decide to reduce transaction fee to 0 for FLOT and other known liquidity operators.

Effective immediately.

3 Likes

@henry

Suggestion: remove Step 1 (Register an addr pair to the Tube) from your Tube. I guess that will attract more liquidity and traders for your exchange and make it even more “instant”.

Practical example: by making mandatory traders to send 3 tx (2 registration tx + 1 exchange tx) when they just want to do 1 exchange (1 tx) is not so user friendly and instant as the way ShapeShift does, right?

People are too lazy to do 2 steps when just 1 could be required (BTW I’m also included…) :sleepy:

Why not dropping Step 1 when you just need Step 3?

Everybody wins (time and resources) with that change…

Would you elaborate how to determine user’s receiving address without the addr-pair registration.
Thank you.

I guess like shapeshift does. Then we will have a shapeshift-like btc_nbt only exchange :wink:

Shapeshift-like approaches still need some kind of registration, just this time it goes directly into a database, without having to get past the blockchain. Security is going to be more complicated.

The way I do it is by doing everything manually. My design is to decentralize so there are lots of T3 that can share the work and the reward. The downside is it can be flaky at times, especially when im the only custodian.

NuLagoonTube is a distinctly different design, aiming to automate so that the service offers itself and everyone profits. This is good and useful, but it requires precise protocol.

That’s what I’m talking about…

Massive use of (server-side) Hierarchical Deterministic addresses and user defined (his own) receiving address for each trade.

IMO It even increases privacy.

It’s a little weird that it lists nbt amount under ask and btc under bid when the price is given as btc/nbt. If the price is 410, then the ask by definition must be btc. If nbt were ask the price would be 1/410.

I’ve added NuLagoon.com to the exchange page of NuBits.com at @henry’s request.

1 Like

[ANN]

We are happy to let you know that we just finished some performance tuning and bug fixing work for http://nulagoon.com . Now we expect users will find the site much faster in data loading than before. Enjoy it.
Any feedbacks and suggestions are very welcome.

4 Likes

Maybe you should suggest adding NuLagoon Tube to this list here:

2 Likes

Thank you for the great advise. We will contact them and see what we can do.

[ANN]
We are exsited to announce that we added a new register feature to NuLagoon Tube. Just simply fill a registration form with your NBT and BTC addresses, submit it and wait for us to finish the left job. Please check

http://nulagoon.com

Absolutly No Cost and No Pain. Enjoy it!

1 Like