Adding liquidity pools to docs page

Thanks everyone for helping with this. I went ahead and merged it in. The docs page is hosted on github so if there’s ways to improve this in the future feel free to submit a PR or an issue. There’s one last thing I would like to update, which is adding a link to the automated pool software. Who has the most recently updated pool code? Is it you @Cybnate?

1 Like

I’m taking my lead from NuPool for syncs. Nagalim has other specific updates in his code. So there is not really a master actually. But if you have to choose I would take NuPool.

@Nagalim did work on the code and his repo supports all available pools.

Woolly’s currently testing a new branch with Cryptsy and southexchange testing might start soon as well. So let’s wait for that branch to be merged and you’ll have the most recent repo :wink:

Okay, I made more of a general “here are some working examples of source code” section which is now live. I can add more if anyone wants their source there. I just wanted people reading that section to know the software is open source and see some examples of it.

Alright. I added one final “need help?” section to the bottom. I’m satisfied for now. Hopefully this page will be easy to share and give people an idea of what liquidity pools are and how to get involved. Thanks again everyone.

I’ve added the Liquidity Pools page from docs.nubits.com as a first link on https://nubits.com/liquidity-pools. Thanks for putting it together, I agree the docs page is going to be very useful for newcomers.

2 Likes