NuBits giveway - Post here your best memes and win up to 35 NBT!

NuBits giveaway - Post here your best NuBits memes or pictures and win!

Hey guys,

We thought it was about time to spread some secure and stable uBits to the good folk around here. We have 65 NBT to give away, so it is the biggest NBT give-away ever! Yey! :slight_smile:

Here is the deal:
Post your funniest, cheekiest, smartest and most original NuBits meme or NuBits related photo-shopped picture in the NuBits forum thread here. The 3 posts with the most likes on:
21.00 (UTC+7 America west coast) on Sunday, 12 October 2014 will fall into the prizes.

The prizes are:
1st place 35 NBT
2nd place 20 NBT
3rd place 10 NBT

And you know what? All the prizes are stable against the USD and transferred in minutes. You will know what you win, no matter what happens with the rates of any other cryptocoins. Awesome, isn’t it?

Tip: The best place to find logos for your submission is in the press kit here: Press Kit

A few basic rules:
Please just one Like a person. Please keep it fair. We reserve the right to exclude likes from accounts that suspiciously sign up with only the intent to vote on a submission. All likes and account join dates are visible to everyone. You can post up to 3 submissions a person.

Please upload your pictures onto the forum instead of an external site so everyone can see them without having to click away from the forum. Please size the pictures to an acceptable size for websites and forums, so people on slower or mobile connections can also enjoy.

Coingame and/or Cybnate will take a snapshot of the thread at closing time. The Likes will be counted and the winners will be published in the same thread within 24 hours after closure. In the event of a tie the winners will be selected by @coingame and @cybnate.

To provide transparancy the winners will need to post a NBT address in the forum to receive their prize. Prizes can’t be shared. Just 1 NBT address per winning entry. Submissions may be used for NuBits marketing purposes.

Still reading? Stop right now and start with creating your winning submission!

Your NuBits give-away sponsors:

Gold sponsor : @coingame
Bronze sponsor: @cybnate

:slight_smile:

B9ZXN2aCuHkevELQfZiBCXPA9L6THPBgsu

11 Likes

The first one. Enjoy it.

BD25t142hKSXmVKGxDniybakT1n16foSvu

3 Likes

BPX8GbutqVmYngjyn4h23Nx2nqJ4UWpB2B

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SUBMISSION AND I CANNOT WIN, BUT I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF.

3 Likes

http://imgur.com/o2Xp8bm

BC6uQNAfDyDP7EQuk2eXH5gAh9VBjGmNv1

2 Likes

BJJnMf56HyQVcc7efkzLEGFPQJLDvVhC29

2 Likes

This one is for the Bitshares community.

BBLERASkQ4RszrhGi6kr8VJAUYM6qPGKZG

Here is mine…

BAvGX3S4rfv3qAGyG4eYCGLMStwVp7bNR7

3 Likes

reposted from :http://8btc.com/thread-8674-1-1.html

2 Likes

I’m already seeing a few great submissions, keep them coming.

Just like to add the we allow 3 submissions for each account, so now you have a chance to win all three prices :wink:

Give it your best shot, looking forward to all the creativity!

BAeKeofDymSNS4qhxjFLsLi2WjFzV6tkHY

1 Like

So, the last one with strong focus to the peg is here. I’m done; Mmm… rest I need. Yes… rest.
:smile:

BNWzW9DvKw71fS9svAmZocyaMrLoe8dPus

1 Like

BJMvBUh3BAQUizxnF2u5FFHMPMaqmCiuTL

4 Likes

I think I just chortled and guffawed at the same time. Oh lordy my sides hurt.

1 Like

If you like an entry, be sure to click the heart below the post to vote for it. :smile:

BJMvBUh3BAQUizxnF2u5FFHMPMaqmCiuTL

2 Likes

BD25t142hKSXmVKGxDniybakT1n16foSvu

1 Like