[Passed]Sell side Nubot Gateway on Bter.com @huafei

The gateway can be used by any T4 party, FLOT or JL
with any amount they see fit.

BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD 1NBT

Motion RIPEMD160 hash:c8736970e5a824b07ad4c32eac60a50e37c093d8

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Bter.com NBT Entry Gateway

Intro@huafei- below called “the operator” - will run a single sided NuBot on Bter.com The liquidity is being broadcast using a custodial address to allow tracking the liquidity situation of the bot. The operator promises to send all funds to a FLOT multisig address upon request of a majority of the FLOT members or by a passed NSR holder motion.

Spread: 2%

Availability: The operator offers to check for NuBot’s operation on a daily bases. This translates in a response time of at least 24 hours worst case.

Begin of operation: Operation begins on the day NuBot puts the first NBT deposit of funds by FLOT on the Bter.com order book

End of operation:

Operation is ceased by request of withdrawal of all funds or if operator sends all funds to FLOT multisig address(es). The remaining grant fees will be burned or send to a FLOT’s NBT address. If for any reason the operator has to stop NuBot for a period of time or permanently before the end of the contract, it will be communicated at least 7 days in advance.

Modes of withdrawal:

NSR holders can request withdrawal by motion.FLOT members can request withdrawal to a FLOT multisig address for which they are signer by posting in the forum.The number of FLOT members to request a deposit to a FLOT multisig address equals the number of FLOT members to execute transactions from this address.Once a week the operator may withdraw BTC to a FLOT multisig address,usually during weekends.Compensation: The operator charges 50 NBT for 30 days of operation. To be paid at the end of the period.

Reasoning for compensation NuBot will be running on a private linux server. The compensation is mainly for the weekly manual withdrawals and general monitoring of operations.

Premature activationIf the FLOT deposits funds at the operator’s exchange account, they will be used by the operator as if this motion already passed.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

https://daology.org/proposals/0fd924ffebac26565a0736a5de23b27e7f4fc158

6 Likes

Appreciate the proposal!

1. You might consider tagging the post as [draft] instead of discussion. This will eventually need to be a custodial grant for at least 1 NBT so you can have a broadcast address.

2. Consider increasing spread to 2% (0.01 offset). The ALPs are still there and have a maximum tolerance right around there. You should be outside the alp in my opinion.

I’m pretty comfortable with the rest.

1 Like

Is that affected by single sell side?

BTW: the custodial grant address should be generated by myself ?

Sure.
You need the private key of that address in the wallet which will be used by NuBot to broadcast the liquidity.
You must have that key. Anybody else mustn’t have it.

if you don’t have any experience with NuBot so far, you might want to have a look here:

You might want to lean on this configuration:

For future NuBot operations I would find it useful or even necessary to agree upon some of the parameters of the NuBot config, most importantly the offsets, but maybe other parameters used for the parametric order book as well.
I would prefer having some discretion for the paremeters, because history has shown that some flexibility might be required depending on the market situation.

any other opinion ?

EDIT: change spread to 2%

I think we need this proposal given the way the providers seem to be reacting to the new NuPond terms (which was entirely expected).

Maybe put a clause about your ability to change spread if 3 FLOT members agree you should? Or maybe even that you can change it at your discression. I’m just somewhat concerned that you’re hardcoding nubot parameters into the grant proposal.

Looks reasonable.

change to Voting , please take into account this voting:wink:

I suppose i need to vote for a custodial grant here which would enable the motion at the same time, right?

EDIT: voted.

A custodial grant is indeed required to broadcast liquidity.

The motion part is a little bit confusing and I suppose both the grant and the motion need to pass independently from each other, but need to pass both in order to start the service.
But that is just my interpretation.

2 Likes

yes ,still need a voting motion to accept my work for NU

So i ill vote for both.

1month, 1 side, for bter – go for it
added to my feed

sorry for the delay.

c8736970e5a824b07ad4c32eac60a50e37c093d8 voted.

@assistant custodian vote BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD

BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD" : {
“1.00” : {
“blocks” : 3750,
“block_percentage” : 37.5,
“sharedays” : 1154539316,
“shareday_percentage” : 41.93423358
},
“1750.00” : {
“blocks” : 23,
“block_percentage” : 0.23,
“sharedays” : 3897874,
“shareday_percentage” : 0.14157539
}

i can’t figure out why it gives 2 outputs!

Because of the different amounts - 1.00 NBT / 1,750 NBT.

Then the same address has been used for 2 grants? I can’t find the second one in the forum.

It just means that someone configured the votes not properly :wink:
Any NSR holder can vote for whatever he/she likes.

1 Like

Hi @huafei

Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD:

##BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD
###1750.00 NBT.
Blocks: 25 (0.250000%)
Share Days: 4152302 (0.156591%)

###1.00 NBT.
Blocks: 3788 (37.880000%)
Share Days: 1074736501 (40.530331%)