[Passed] NuPond 3

Well, it’s that time again. Interest in nupond seems to be increasing, so I would like to increase target on the BTC pool.

I have had a logo made and would like everyone’s opinion:

Proposal RIPEMD160 hash: 4deadef52c1325caa0e6f27ff3c51bc1f6d3800f

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Custodial Address: BRyTGZz1pjgjRZDiVmuogZ7awPkdaXCVNd
Amount Requested: 614 NBT

@Nagalim will continue to provide support for the trustless liquidity pools on Bter.com. The pools will have the following parameters:

NBT/BTC:Ask Target = 2,500 NBT ; Bid Target = 2,500 NBT |Reward = 0.33%/day |Tolerance = 1% (0.7% offset)

NBT/CNY:Ask Target = 10,000 NBT ; Bid Target = 10,000 NBT |Reward = 0.15%/day |Tolerance = 0.6% (0.4% offset)

150 NBT will be used for operator fees now, and another 200 NBT will be owed by future grants 30 days after passage of this grant. No other fees are owed by shareholers for the operation of NuPond. These pools will operate until funds are exhausted or another motion takes precedence.

The provisioning of the pool is based on best endeavors. No claims can be made by users when the pool server software is not available. Exchange failure or loss of funds caused by exchange operations is the risk of the liquidity provider.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Verify. Use everything between and including the <custodianhash></custodianhash> tags.

My designer preferred this order of words:

3 Likes

The propsal sounds fair, provides access to liquidity in chinese market and so I can only welcome your continued efforts!
Tje logo looks good and the second version is even better. This order of words is more convenient to tongue and brain :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll put up a hash and a verify tag when assistant bot responds. Though, honestly, I’m not sure why we provide the hash anyway as it isn’t written on the block chain at any point in time. Do we expect people to remember the hash?

Yo can I get a sticky here?

1 Like

Voted.

I prefer the second order of wording in your logo as well (decentralized, stable, lucrative).

I like the green/orange logo icon - it communicates durability and speed. If you are able to experiment, you should see what a version with a slightly reduced-width “P” in “Pond” looks like.

I would also suggest creating an alternate “NuPond” text-only logo that uses the icon as the “o” in “NuPond”, for when text-only logos are called for. Something like this: http://i.imgur.com/RupjJJW.png

3 Likes

Minters could bloat the blockchain a bit more by not only voting for the custodial grant, but its hash as well. After one or two minted blocks that could be stopped in order to save blockchain space. The hash would still be written there.
There’s not much sense in this approach except for the hash to be written somewhere - but who would know where that hash belongs to?
And even if that would be standard procedure it would be no real improvement, because anybody could write any hash into the blocks.
But that’s the general problem with the hashes :slight_smile:
I wonder how PeerApps could improve that…

Is the amount requested in line with ongoing and previous supporting motions?

This amount is 3 things:
Retopping my CNY pool
Expanding my BTC pool to increase target
150 NBT operator fee

I am owed the operator fee based on the previous motion. The rest of the grant is a consequence of my adjusted pool parameters; the adjustments are in line with parameters used in the LiquidBits pools. The negotiable aspects here (though voting is already underway, so I’d really not like to make subtle changes) are:

Future operator expenses (I am increasing to 200 NBT because the logo set me back some)
Pool Parameters (I have been tuning these over time, but I’m open to suggestion)

2 Likes

Is it possible to vote for it while still using Cybnate data feed?

I’m sure @Cybnate will add my grant to his feed as soon as he has time. In the meantime, there are no other motions or grants being proposed so you could unsubscribe just in the meantime and vote for this grant. I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful: I don’t use datafeeds.

Thank you, sir. You can remind me what to enter and what type of vote is to enter?

1 Like

It’s a custodial vote. There should be two fields, one for address and one for amount:

BRyTGZz1pjgjRZDiVmuogZ7awPkdaXCVNd

I removed custodian vote in Cybnate data feed and I vote for this motion. Thank you, Sir, and good fortune!

1 Like

@Cybnate is said to be female :wink:

I went back and forth on that and almost put ‘they’. Please forgive me cybnate!

1 Like

Will add your grant proposal in 12 hours. Just a little bit too many things going on at the moment and very little time.

2 Likes

voted.