Universal ALP bot collection - forked (and hopefully improved) @Nagalim edition :)

Latest push to my repo should work for bter, ccedk, bittrex, and poloniex. I did not test them all.

@masterOfDisaster I’m hoping someone will test some of this, then it would probably be ideal for you to pull these changes into your branch.

3 Likes

I will do that. I hope I can test some of it myself. But currently I’m busy trying to do my part to keep the peg.
Sound like drama?
Sometimes feels like it :wink:

Yah, i was kinda hoping others would do the testing. I know no one’s using it on ccedk cause none of the spreads changed. Dont take too much on yourself, we need you healthy wealthy and wise.

1 Like

Where is the official place for discussing alp-colllection?

If I set 100 as fillamount on ccedk nbt-usd and let it run, and I have 45.678 balance left. then i set fillamount to 50 to another bot on nbt-eur, sometimes the bot places 50-45.678=4.321 order.
I think it’s from

empty = ast.literal_eval(self.fillamount)[‘ask’] - fullask

in trading.py, when fullask=45.678 from previous minute. But I don’t know exactly why.

the problem never shows if i don’t use fillmount, and seems to fix itself after a while.

Pybot has many bugs and i don’t think that they will ever be fixed since nubot for ALP is on its way :wink:

Fill amount is a hack job i did to simulate parametric order books, kind of. Anyway, like you said it fixes itself once the reset_timer times out.

If you have a better implementation, im all ears. Or just submit a pull request.