Undistributed NuShares

Txs!

I suddenly find that NSR price is just a little higher than Jordan’s offer.

Crypto_coiner and RobertLloyd aren’t being excluded. I wish response times were quicker. I feel quite bad about it and I don’t want people to feel rejected because of it. There are other urgent items that are coming into view all the time competing for my attention. Everyone will receive the price as it was at the time of their initial request.

4 Likes

Proceeds from NuShare sales not yet spent on development plus the 200,000 NBT grant I received have the following totals as of the end of October:

BTC: 311.7
PPC: 52,240
NBT: 245,700

The BTC and PPC may be used to support NBT buy walls if needed in the future. I have already used BTC for this purpose on a couple of occasions.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update

Effective immediately, the price of undistributed NuShares will be 0.005 NBT or the equivalent of 0.0051 NBT if payment is made in PPC or BTC.

Those who have already requested NuShares and have begun the process of approval and purchase will receive the price applicable at the time of their initial purchase request.

Hi @JordanLee . I received an approval from JL’s representative on Fri 24th Oct (almost 2 weeks ago) to purchase shares.
The message said that I was approved for a certain date (September 28th) but I responded that I requested the purchase on September 25th, date of acknowledgement of my first message by JL, so I wanted to know if I could be approved for September 25th instead.
The representative said that he or she would check with JL but I did not get any message since then.

Therefore, I would like to know how you decide the purchase request date and which market do you use for deciding the PPC or BTC price on that date.
I do not want to try to negotiate the date if you have set rules for that, especially if it may delay the process that much

Tks a lot in advance.

1 Like

The price of NuShares from Jordan are not based on any markets. It’s based on the predefined target values which were stated in his original post above

Yes I know that but still you need to define a market if you want to pay in BTC or PPC…Or does NSR have a fixed priced compared to BTC or PPC.

I have been told that I have the choice to choose BTC or PPC price at the time I requested the purchase…

Could someone clarify on that?

Ah true. Sorry that slipped me for some reason. @JordanLee will have to clarify that point.

My assumption would be that the highest-volume market would be used. So BTC-e for PPC, and maybe Bitstamp for BTC?

I have no problem waiting for my purchase of NuShares to occur. The longer wait time further shows a shareholders long term commitment to the Nu economy. However, it would be appreciated if we could get another expected time frame for BM replies.

I sent a BM message answering six questions on October 20th. From there I have been waiting for approval to purchase. I know others like @cryptog are in a similar situation. I wanted to provide an update to others on how everything has progressed.

I am on the same boat, I don’t mind waiting as well; as long as we get an update from time to time.

I see.

Well I have been approved already to purchase shares.
The thing that I am trying to clarify is the date of purchase request, on which depends the price of the PPC I would use to evaluate how many peercoins I need to give up for the corresponding number of NuBits.

1 Like

Thank you Jordan for your response and answer

FYI:
I’ve been approved by Jodan to purchase NuShares (as per my request back on Sep.), but I am still waiting to get instructions for payment.

I wanted to provide a a follow-up clarification for people reading this thread or for those who are waiting to hear back. I’ve received questions in PMs and through BM asking about the status.

@JordanLee is the only one handling NSR. No one else on the development team or on the extended Nu operations team has any way to expedite this process because we do not have access to the undistributed NSR. The only way that I know how to get in touch with Jordan Lee regarding NSR distributions is through the BitMessage account that he has listed.

It is my personal hope that Jordan Lee is able to increase the speed in which he responds to requests, and in turn is then able to provide more frequent updates to the community about the status.

In the meanwhile, if you have contacted Jordan but have not heard back, I recommend you send another message and ask for a verification response that your request has been seen.

There is also his or her assistant, that I call the JL representative that actually processes the purchase.

Anybody else heard about Jordan’s “assistant”?