Trust-less liquidity pool

from MoD’s

Can you check for me that your line 284 in client.py is this:

self.users[user][unit][‘request’].sampling)

Which is the last parameter in a logger.warning command? At this section of the code, the bot increases the number of requests by 1 and tries to tell the logger. For some reason the requests are coming back as unicode.

If I were trouble shooting this, I would probably put a line like this just before the logger.warning command:

self.logger.warning(self.users[user][unit][‘request’].sampling)

Are you still trying Python 3.5? Does it work in Python 2.7.9?

yes this is the line. i have Python 2.7.10, it seems version 3.5 is not compatible with bots :frowning:
Then what command i should try in what line?
thanks

At line 281, insert a new line that says:

self.logger.warning(self.users[user][unit][‘request’].sampling)

This will tell me what is stored in that value.

not working, all my bots are closed!
obviously i am not the right person to try that :slight_smile:

Alright, sorry, undo what you did (in the future you should probably make a backup before editing code). So, is this a new occurrence? Have you always been getting this error? Have you tried downloading from https://github.com/inuitwallet/nu-pool?

The bots are written for Python 2.7.x. Python 3.x has enough differences that it is effectively a different language. Both versions are well maintained and there is no current plan to port to python 3.

1 Like

i see nubit below 0.99$ today. i think we should make the ALP servers to accept only values between 0.99-1.01$
Out of these bountaries, ALP server should not pay the custodians. This could be managed via the spread value, i think.

This is already how they work. If the btc price moves more than 1% since the last trade the price will appear to drift that much. The word you’re looking for is tolerance and most pools have it around 1%.

2 Likes

maybe not enough fund to support Tier1 :smile: