[TLLP] Plunge GUI beta

This would also be a valuable addition for liquidbits.net. Good work, will start doing some testing with it.

@assistant tip 10 @woolly_sammoth

Thank you very much.
I’ll do another release later that allows you to add config lines for exchanges other than Bittrex

@cryptog. Apologies for all these issues. I’ll try and replicate on my machine and see what fixes can be put in place.

1 Like

No worries, @woolly_sammoth

Just did some testing of plunge on Windows 7 -64 bits with an old Nvidia 6200 graphics card.

The first run the installer hung without any error messages on the message that it was unpacking Kivy. After 30 minutes I decided to restart my computer and try again. Kivy was downloaded again and this time the unpacking went successful.

It then asked to install a shortcut on my desktop which I did. Starting the shortcut resulted in a popup with Chinese characters. Not useful. Given some known issues with Kivy are related to openGL and certain graphic cards, I decided to update to the latest Nvidia driver. That did the job, it now works nicely. Looking forward to the addition of other exchanges!

1 Like

Well there seems to be a lot of movement around new Trustless liquidity pools being set up and different exchanges being targetted. In light of that, here is a new release of Plunge with support for every exchange that the TLLP can target.

The exchanges are all available in the settings, you can add multiple data rows for each one.
The exchanges which show up on the front page are gathered from the pool that you are connected to so the list may be smaller, depending on which exchanges your connected pool is targetting.

To make things a little more interesting, I’ve also built Plunge for android devices. It’s had a bit of tweaking to get it to work and should be considered even more Beta than full Plunge.

It’s will only monitor a pool/pool account for this release. The full client is still in the code and will run but I’m having some trouble getting it to read the data from the files to start the client.
The other thing to note is that in testing, pasting the public API key into the settings causes it to crash. All things to solve for the v0.2 release!

6 Likes

Do you plan to adapt Plunge to ALP?

Once NuBot is adapted to ALP, which GUI should be used when I want to participate into a pool?

• Plunge ?
    or
  • NuBot’s GUI ?

There are plans to update Plunge but they are down the list a fair way currently.
The NuBot integration is looking very good so there’s no rush to update really.

2 Likes