[Passed]Sell side Nubot Gateway on Bter.com @huafei

for the 1% withdraw fee , we should change buy side to 0.017…
but this offset not acceptable by POOL server .

Does bter not offer a 1% bonus for depositing funds? If so, that compensates the withdrawal fee when balancing.

1 Like

Something strange (arbitrage?) is happening in bter pairs. NBT = 0 in NBT/BTC pair and CNY = 0 in NBT/CNY pair.
No matter the NBT amount i have sent to NBT/BTC pair, it is dissapearing fast!

not include CNY deposit

Uh! That’s bad.

Basically, for newcomers to this thread, bter has messed up fees on withdraw and deposit that are asymmetric and messing with their economics. The result is that we need to adjust the feed. @huafei is correct that the feed is off by as much as 2%, however I can only account for 1.5% economically and suggest a hard fork of the price feed to accomodate this.

Person A deposits btc, gets the 1% bonus, sells to CNY, withdraws at 0.5% loss. Total: +0.5%.

Person B deposits cny, no bonus, buys btc, withdraws at 1% loss. Total: -1%.

This makes the 1.5% discrepancy clear.

So NBT is the middle man here!
Nice catch!

Ok, so I coded up the hardfork (not on github yet). You can watch my orders on the Bter order book, my fillamount is 5.231.

The asymmetry can be seen from the perspective of NBT and CNY too. Same thing, deposit NBT/withdraw CNY get a 0.5% bonus. Withdraw NBT/deposit CNY take a 1% loss. This does not exist on the BTC/NBT pool, so that pool will not be changed.

2 Likes

@assistant custodian vote BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD

You’re like an hour from passing. 49.62% with 70 in the last 100.

It is passed now

@masterOfDisaster have a double balance after restart nubot

"BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD" : {
        "buy" : 0.04,
        "sell" : 10.1058
    },

start with nohup and faille stop with kill pid , so i have a reboot

Sorry, I’m on mobile and can’t provide you with the detailed command, but you need to look for the session ID of the old NuBot session using getliquiditydetails B.
Once you’ve found it, you can reset it with liquidityinfo B 0 0 BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD {session ID}.
Or something close to that.
@zoro might be able to help you, if this info isn’t sufficient.

i found that post , thanks for your help

@Cybnate notice that the motions of c8736970e5a824b07ad4c32eac60a50e37c093d8 still voting…

Not in my datafeed, must be someone else’s

Why do you support BTER? For me this is a fraud page.
No support, many withdrawals do not work, many people are waiting for their lost Bitcoins since last year.
One can get to send anyone recommend btc. As you can throw away his money the same. It falls not reflect well on Nubits if someone makes loss there and you do so as if there all right

I agree that Bter should be watched closely.
But I speak as an individual.

Nu is no guardian (except for the peg of its products) and no judge.

People who deal with money or want to use exchanges, need to make their own due dilligence.
I’d think twice, before using Bter.
Nu, LPs, customers might come to different conclusions.

Hi @huafei

I couldn’t find the details for the Custodian Vote on BRUuKfGur7CZSLy65gYUPJUQyQZeT1XQnD: