[Passed]Sell side Nubot Gateway on Bter.com @huafei

Did you actually put in an apikey and secret, or did you leave it as xxx?

yes i am , not show API here :joy:

My config looks similar:

"exchangename":"bter",
  "apikey": "obfuscated",
  "apisecret": "obfuscated",
  "txfee": 0.01,
  "pair":"nbt_btc",

I don’t know whether “pair” is case sensitive. You might want to change the capital letters.

Which NuBot version do you use? I run 0.4.1, which works fine:

nud getliquiditydetails B | grep BETwD8nSjtj9ADSvej2na34xmsMYwPRymv -A 500 | grep 0.4.1_1458818581316_919b81 -A 2
        "1:NBTBTC:bter:0.4.1_1458818581316_919b81" : {
            "buy" : 0.0,
            "sell" : 0.0
--
        "2:NBTBTC:bter:0.4.1_1458818581316_919b81" : {
            "buy" : 0.08,
            "sell" : 0.3135

try 0.4.1 and 0.3.2a both , same error , try to use polo to find out the netwrok error or client error.

Will add this to my datafeed, despite the high 2% spread. Would be interesting to see whether it is still used at those high spreads.

Nu can test the waters, if Nu deposits funds at my sell side gateway:

The current offset is 1.5%, but can be lowered to close to 1% as stated in the terms.

If FLOT plans to deposit funds there, I should say that this is another deposit, which I’m not going to sign - just like I did with the hitBTC gateway.

hello guys , can i send liquidityinfo that without passed?

No, you need a custodial address to submit liquidity. Once you have one though, if you hold on to the private keys you can always reuse it in an emergency or just convenience. They expire every 6 months.

cheaper BTC at BTC/CNY, Don’t know what happen with BTER

The CNY withdrawal still has a one way fee? I seriously don’t know, all the cny withdrawal stuff is in chinese.

yes , 0.5%+2 fee , no deposit bonus

Still, Bter is off from huobi and okcoin by like 1.5%. However, we could manually adjust the CNY/NBT feed down by 0.5% to compensate the imbalanced fees, so the remaining 1% would be covered by our offset.

hello all , deal to 0 ask on BTER,

my deposit address is

BD6anJNUEvWuPEL7YWdid8dD3rar9C69Je

because this Custodian Grants is not passed , i cannot send liquidity to NU network

what setting will we change at setting file?

If i go through with it, it would be a hardfork of the pybot software to basically create a new price feed specifically for bter which would be the okcoin feed shifted down by 0.5%. The issue is that I hate to hardfork the code every time bter changes the weird fees, but I’m not sure what else can be done. They’re being all screwy with their customers.

1 Like

for the 1% withdraw fee , we should change buy side to 0.017…
but this offset not acceptable by POOL server .

Does bter not offer a 1% bonus for depositing funds? If so, that compensates the withdrawal fee when balancing.

1 Like

Something strange (arbitrage?) is happening in bter pairs. NBT = 0 in NBT/BTC pair and CNY = 0 in NBT/CNY pair.
No matter the NBT amount i have sent to NBT/BTC pair, it is dissapearing fast!

not include CNY deposit

Uh! That’s bad.