[Passed] Reduce the total displayed supply of NSR by 10,000

I’m willing to proceed toward two releases with 2.2 having a switch date.

That is the way I see it too. We have a release plan now, but we ought to get some input from exchanges before we commit to a course of action.

1 Like

Happy to comply and clear the datafeed for a few hours before the switch and turn it back on when required. Not sure if I fully understand the why but I believe I don’t need to. As long as the time is clearly communicated in advance. Depending on the time of the day I might have to turn it off for longer especially if it happens outside of the weekends.

Another risk is that others are using private datafeeds. e.g. I have a testfeed. We might need to clearly communicate that they also need to be turned off.

2 Likes

It doesn’t appear that exchanges are going to comment here. Are we able to commit to a denomination switch date yet, or will it depend on developer availability for v 2.2? Once that final date is established I can begin preparing a schedule for activities (notifying exchanges, posting in social media, etc.) we need to complete as shareholders prior to the change occurring.

1 Like

Were are we on this?

5 Likes

Any updates on this?

Implementation of the denomination switch could take awhile longer, as B&C Exchange needs to finish its initial development first.