[Passed] NuPool 9

maybe for this

10:41:32.453 [priceTriggerTask] INFO - New price computed [Fri May 27 10:41:32 CDT 2016,bitfinex,BTC,469.7,USD,0.00214456,0.00211412,] [com.nubits.nubot.tasks.PriceMonitorTriggerTask:483]
10:44:14.421 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out [c.n.n.p.f.BlockchainPriceFeed:53]
10:44:14.421 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - Unable to forceFetchLastPrice com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.FeedCallException: BlockchainPriceFeed : Unable to fetch last price. [c.n.n.p.f.AbstractPriceFeed:64]
10:44:14.422 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - Error while updating BTC price from class com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.feedservices.BlockchainPriceFeed : com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.FeedCallException: BlockchainPriceFeed : Unable to fetch last price. [c.n.n.p.PriceFeedManager:134]
10:44:22.431 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out [c.n.n.p.f.CoinbasePriceFeed:53]
10:44:22.432 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - Unable to forceFetchLastPrice com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.FeedCallException: CoinbasePriceFeed : Unable to fetch last price. [c.n.n.p.f.AbstractPriceFeed:64]
10:44:22.432 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - Error while updating BTC price from class com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.feedservices.CoinbasePriceFeed : com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.FeedCallException: CoinbasePriceFeed : Unable to fetch last price. [c.n.n.p.PriceFeedManager:134]
10:44:30.626 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out [c.n.n.p.f.KrakenPriceFeed:88]
10:44:30.627 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - Unable to forceFetchLastPrice com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.FeedCallException: KrakenPriceFeed : Unable to fetch last price. [c.n.n.p.f.AbstractPriceFeed:64]
10:44:30.627 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - Error while updating BTC price from class com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.feedservices.KrakenPriceFeed : com.nubits.nubot.pricefeeds.FeedCallException: KrakenPriceFeed : Unable to fetch last price. [c.n.n.p.PriceFeedManager:134]
10:44:30.628 [priceTriggerTask] INFO - Price Updated. bitfinex:1 BTC = 468.96 USD [com.nubits.nubot.tasks.PriceMonitorTriggerTask:359]
10:44:30.628 [priceTriggerTask] INFO - Walls need to be shifted [com.nubits.nubot.tasks.PriceMonitorTriggerTask:386]
10:44:30.628 [priceTriggerTask] INFO - Sell Price 0.00214794 | Buy Price 0.00211745 [com.nubits.nubot.tasks.PriceMonitorTriggerTask:443]

Passed!

1 Like

Passed and the parameters specified in the OP are active.
Thank you @desrever for restarting the price streamer. I’m not sure it took as the pool is still showing the pricestreamer as being offline. I’m happy to take charge of the restart process as a trusted person.

@huafei: I’m not sure why your problems are happening. The log output seems to show that you are having some connection issues with all price feeds. Is your internet connection healthy?

I will draft the next operation proposal shortly to allow discussion and changes around the new ideas for liquidity provision. Expect that soon.

1 Like

@woolly_sammoth 502 bad gateway at order status page , please have a check

The service seems up to me. was it all pages of NuPool or just a certain url that gave you 502?
Also, was it reported through NuBot or when you accessed the page in a browser?

for this page, or something wrong with my spelling?
eu.nupool.net/api-key/orders

No problem the spelling is fine.
I got the same error but the alp logs showed it working correctly during that time. I had the software set to return the last 100 orders and I think it was taking so long that Cloudflare was reporting a 502 error even though it was just still working.
@willy has access to the Cloudflare account so it’s possible we could increase the timeout but for the time being I have reduced the number of orders returned to 50 and that seems to have done the trick. Could you test again and confirm that it is working for you now?

1 Like

it is working now , thanks