[Passed] NuPool 9

Not directly no, but through decoupling the reward, fee and target I have reduced the costs incurred.
They have been rationalised to make the maths easier.

So for everyone’s understanding:
Targets in CRFC are a minimum, as opposed to FR where they are maximums. This is a fundamental difference. We should expect to pay higher premiums to establish a minimum than when we were establishing maximums.

@woolly_sammoth

not add the reward ?

09:43:00.852 [ALPTask] ERROR - Method=ALP createRequest failed too many times and timed out. attempts = 8 [c.n.n.t.ALPTas

Do you have some more information about the error? which exchange is this for? it shouldn;t have anything to do with the reward.

09:48:00.437 [ALPTask] ERROR - Method=ALP createRequest failed too many times and timed out. attempts = 8 [c.n.n.t.ALPTask:94]
09:49:00.654 [ALPTask] ERROR - Method=ALP createRequest failed too many times and timed out. attempts = 8 [c.n.n.t.ALPTask:94]
09:49:31.165 [priceTriggerTask] ERROR - IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out [c.n.n.t.w.PoloniexWrapper:964]
09:49:31.166 [priceTriggerTask] WARN  - Cannot save orderID of BUY wall, problem placing it : ApiError [4 : Null Return] [c.n.n.t.TradeUtils:240

at polo

Well, I’m not seeing any errors in the ALP logs, There are others placing orders at polo successfully too. Could ytou restart your NuBot please?

always restart my nubot , but get the error few minute late

{“provided”: 0.0, “reward”: 0.0, “round_time”: 1463410429}

do not know the error from POLO or ALP server ,
only my bid order show at the status page

So this new contract would give 28.8 nbt/day for poloniex, which is a 17% reduction of poloniex support.

@huafei. It seems there are two issues. NuBot attempts to make connection with the NuPool server and fails after 8 attempts. It also then seems to have an issue connecting to the Poloniex API. Is your internet functioning correctly?

@Nagalim That;s correct the reward has come down to save cost. In return the target has been lowered so that the full reward ids accessed much sooner for providers.

my internet is good , only see this issue for today, will see what happen after couple hours

Tolerance: 0.01 means offset 0.01 in each wall thus spread 2%?

Tolerance=(offset+fee)*2

There are concepts of deviation. With a 0.1% tolerance, you’re likely to only get something like 0.6% offset, which is like 1.2% spread. It depends on the inner workings of the ALP and where the fee comes in. I’m not familiar enough with it to know how it handles deviation.

1% you mean.
edit: when we are talking about the fees in Polo, it is at 0.15% since we are the makers.

1 Like

the question’s about how the fees are put into the code, Are they part of the tolerance? Are they part of the offset? How big is the deviation? @woolly_sammoth what is the largest offset that can be run on this pool and still get credited a vast majority of the time?

max offset = 0.8+0.2 fees and still be payed. This is the max i can setup in my ALP nubot.
so max spread is at 2%.
Please confirm.

Yah, but did you watch it throughout the day to see if you still get credited when the BTC price changes by just 0.1% and the orders don’t get moved? That’s what I mean by deviation.

no , as 0.01 Tolerance , the max offset should less then 0.005.

you can see the setting of Nupool term 8

Can you please set your nubot at a higher offset value > 0.005 and check you payment if increases?
This is not changed since the pybot times :wink:

Getting credited the moment you turn the bot on is not the same as getting credited consistently throughout the day.