[Passed] Motion to create the first liquidity pool: The Nu Lagoon

This motion has passed.

1 Like

Has PoolA started?

Topic changed accordingly.

1 Like

Thank shareholders for passing the motion. I also would like to thank @woolly_sammoth for suggesting the name of the pool.

Now, I am busy to do some final preparations. The Nu Lagoon Pool A will open for deposit in one or two days, and it will begin operation in next Friday, 20th Mar.

:blush: it’s amazing what your mind can throw up when you’re supposed to be thinking about something else.

I should point out there is a persistent error in the liquidity info displayed in the client. It will be important to factor out the error when calculating compensation, where that is related to the relative size of the walls. We expect to have the bug fixed in the 1.0 or 1.1 release. But for now KTm’s grant address B7mmVdVQ1SNNcT9zuQRK1B3Cbvo8vHeoB1 is stuck showing the following result in the getliquidityinfo B RPC call:

“B7mmVdVQ1SNNcT9zuQRK1B3Cbvo8vHeoB1” : {
“buy” : 0.0,
“sell” : 47520.1653
},

KTm has confirmed she has no operations right now and this grant address has expired, so it is sure to never have valid liquidity info again. It needs to be manually excluded in liquidity calculations.

Can’t it be enforced by [liquidityinfo []]?

Compensation will be calculated by the actual sizes of funds placed on
tier1, tier2 and tier3. If there is error in the liquidityinfo RPC, which
displays funds in tier1 and tier2 in current Nubot version, I will report to
@desrever and @woolly_sammoth , and help them to solve the problem.

1 Like

What’s exactly a breakeven and how did you calculate it?