[PASSED] Motion to change dividend period 001 of Kiara Tamm’s liquidity grant proposal

Could someone link the short guide on importing your dividend (I’m aware it hasn’t gone out yet)? I’ve tried searching and can’t seem to find it again; thanks!

Just uploaded a link to Ben’s post on our website at https://nubits.com/nushares/dividends . Thank you for the reminder @Yurizhai .

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you, @pennybreaker.

Dividend purchase has begun, and I fully expect to meet the obligations set forth in this motion. To address @Chronos’s question, I will utilize all of the tools available to me as defined in the proposal to maximize shareholder value for the dividend. Leveraging premium pricing on smaller exchanges to buy larger blocks of peercoins will be one of the strategies that I will employ.

Based on the results of my trading, I should have an update within 24 hours for when the dividend distribution will be made. Dividends will be paid to all shareholders who held NSR at the point in time 36 hours before the distribution is made, in tandem with a public announcement.

Tracking is being made for the second part of the Period 001 dividend. Further updates will be communicated after this first portion of the Period 001 dividend has been paid.

//KTm

4 Likes

Thanks KTm. I would expect now selling NSR to be disappear and price go up if the selling guys read the news :slight_smile:

If I buy more Nushare now, would I get dividends for these new shares?

You must own the shares 36 hours before the dividend is paid out. With roughly 44 hours left, you would not get it unless KTm cuts it fairly close to her deadline. It might be worth buying them in case she does cut it close or something goes wrong and she misses it, but her last post made it seem like everything is on track.

How many times dividends will be distribute per year?

Motion voted.

It depends on how sales go. The proposal shows 60 or 70 periods, each with a dividend (decreasing in size).

This motion has passed.

That is a high number. That amounts to 5 period each month…

The duration of the grant’s operations are expected to last longer than a year. In light of @KTm’s proposed motion to modify the terms (in a way that I think is a lot better), this variability may be a moot point going forward.

I see. Tks for correcting me.