[Passed] Motion proposal to give all votes the same weight

so you always have many outputs minting at any time. in the extreme case if you could put all shares in one output, after finding a block all your shares will not be able to mint for 7 days.

i estimate that under current diff a 10k block needs about 30 days to find a block on average.

I see, all this is just done to smooth voting. Thanks so much for all the info.

Oh yeah, just missed a factor of 10 in the supply -.- OK now I understand why there is a global incentive to do that.

Sorry, one last question: I think the shareholder has an incentive to have the ability to make use of the full voting power for a particular motion. In order to achieve this at any time, all outputs should (in expectation) produce a block within each 10000 block window, which would correspond to an optimal chunk size of ~45k at the current difficulty. Is this correct?

i think it depends on the diff and how many shares you have in total. the same as in Asking for a low minting NuShares minimal

Yes exactly, since 10000 blocks is also the min age (coincidence?) the optimal chunk size the smallest amount of shares that will meet the target within 1 block (in expectation). Thanks, I’ll play with the splitshareoutputs parameter to see how it behaves.