[Passed] Elect Phoenix as Chief of Liquidity Operations (compromise version)

As a BKS holder, I will vote for paying Nu’s debts with 20% of B&C’s revenue if B&C finished, to clean up the mess, would you support me? .

Nu seriously needs a new tech here for –
Question of survival

What if you have bought all your 343 likes with your shares?
Can somebody run a poll to see how many ppl “like” phoenix and jordanlee?

@Phoenix, I am not against your effort on rebuild the peg, even if you are the creator of crisis behide the scenes.

I just hope you imitate Satoshi: after building up a successful decentralized system, hand over your power to the public.

1 Like

This is the biggest flaw of pos.
If you buy a lot of shares you take control of the network.
But in case phoenix is not the only one behind the support of his or her proposals, shareholders vote for someone with no reputation and entrust them with 20m nsrs and assign him or her the role of chief liquidity operators. That s crazy.
In one case nu s decentralization is doomed, in the other shareholders vote blindly.
In either case, nu s security is extremely low.

This appears to be outside the scope of liquidity operations, so I won’t have any authority over it. It is a matter to bring to shareholders directly.

I think this is the beauty of PoS, if Phoenix has many NSR, he has incentive to improve Nu. To some extend, phoenix is the “Sword of Justice” because stupid nushareholdes made dreadful mistakes in past year, and deserved to be punished.

Any DAO without sufficient smart participants is deserved to die, free market fairplay.

1 Like

This is a double edge sword. No system is perfect i concede. We ll see.

This crisis is a good leason for us, next time when we vote, we may become smarter. Now, almost every shareholder cares about revenue model, this is the improvement.

Anything cannot kill you only makes you stronger.

2 Likes

This proposal has only 0.3% of vote according to the block explorer.

@Phoenix does not want to be a chief of liquidity operations any more?

well this has been replaced by [Passed] Elect Phoenix as Chief of Liquidity Operations (compromise version)

This proposal should be withdrawn.

Sorry for the confusion. I didn’t want to mark this as withdrawn because this thread is where me being elected is discussed. It might make someone think I am not campaigning anymore. That isn’t the case. The other thread linked to in this quote doesn’t have any replies.

1 Like

Can @staff move the discussion to that thread?

1 Like

Good idea.

Done

@Phoenix, can you please edit the 2nd post in this thread to mention that it’s an outdated post?

1 Like

Thank you, @Sentinelrv.

@Phoenix: I suggest you link to this one from the previous version and edit the title to say [Replaced] or similar.

I just did this. For some reason though the original post from that thread was moved as well and is currently the 2nd post in this thread.

1 Like

Great. Oh, huh. Even says posted 10 minutes ago. I guess @Phoenix can remove it if undesired.

Done

Taking a look back to the peg crisis, you have realized that decentralized liquidity is just not possible and you think that it is the cause of our crisis – others think that failure in making revenues is the cause.
Interesting.
Truth be told, Nu technical dev team is hierarchical with sigmike being leader. Recently, ppl are voting for sigmike to lead bcex development and this is not controversial.
A decentralized dev team would certainly have a hard time producing work.
Analogiclally, your proposal is having such a leader and its team for the liquidity operations. That makes sense.
That could work and cant know if we dont try.
But it has risks.
Shareholders must gauge the possible returns vs risks

3 Likes

We must gauge the benefits of centralization vs benefits of decentralization.
What is centralization good for?
What is decentralization good for?

1 Like