[Passed] Dual-side PyBot gateway on Poloniex and Bittrex

In case someone wonders, I’m still experimenting with stable settings for PyBot. I think I’m close now but will have them running for another couple of days to be sure. They can place new orders completely unattended, and I would just return ‘proceeds’ e.g. every week or what FLOT thinks would work best.

Thinking of offering a dual-side gateway on both Poloniex and Bittrex. Could also do CCEDK, if anyone would support that.

Looks reasonable to me. Any reason for using Pybot instead of Nubot here?

Main reason is the ease of use. It wouldn’t add any work to run the bots as they are running off LiquidBits which I need to maintain anyway. Setting up a NuBot would create additional work for me. So using PyBot enables me to do a relatively good offer which only needs to cover the transfer of funds once in a while to FLOT.

1 Like

But you can not take advantage of the parametric order book fearure with Pybot…

Gives shareholders some flexibility, in case for example an exploit is found in the nubot software.

1 Like

No, that is a drawback

This ^

and my earlier reply regarding ease of maintenance for me and therefore low cost makes it an attractive proposition for Shareholders I believe.

1 Like

After a period of testing time has come to publish the final proposal and submit it for voting:

Full proposal update in OP and is published on Daology: https://daology.org/proposals/9703bd96f4cc6754cf6b98431315a9133bb564cf
Daology Hash: 21cc7b3ee02aba45e464a81e75e32784c2827302 (Assistant hash is still not working)

B7jeGVDdsd4eE5ZGGmv8xXn2QgkS9nAPUC , 100

Please add the above to your client if you like to support this.

3 Likes

Looks reasonable to me and we need to diversify.
100 NBT is a considerable cost reduction compared to an ALP’s cost.
It is important to try and see if such Dual-side bots can achieve the same role as ALPs for a much cheaper job.

Voted.

1 Like

polo and bittrex are not the worst exchange out there.
The plan sounds reasonable.

Adding this to my data feed

This proposal has passed. Thanks for your confidence.

There are currently two dual-side PyBots running on both Poloniex and Bittrex. I’ve already provided the same addresses in the forum for use by FLOT. They have minor amounts in them, and you could have followed their behaviour in the last week or so. I will withdraw the placeholder amounts once FLOT transfers funds into the bots.

Here is a summary of the proposal:

Deposit addresses for dual side bots:

Poloniex
BLHvAB5GsCWCGB51YUYrWVESxLvYee1WJK (NBT)
1MxHW35Danbgm8kbi8f9gxJ73d39ro5hDS (BTC)

Bittrex
BDiddGCcbHpPnWLTbz5BTbeKicUZTfKPw2 (NBT)
1HAmbT2zgHgN8VAa2mhAmLF4k27aNZ5i3L (BTC)

Settings
Both bots have an offset of 0.007 (0.35% on either side). Poloniex have been set at a maximum of 2000NBT on sell. Bittrex is set on 1000NBT. I’m fine to tweak these parameters when this is beneficial to Nu and on FLOT’s request.

Constraints
I still have a maximum withdrawal/deposit limit of 2000NBT / day for Poloniex. I’m good for transfers back to FLOT on a weekly bases preferably during the weekend (UTC+12) or for emergencies. I will report on a weekly bases once the bots are funded. At this stage I appreciate to have the bots funded with no more than 15k together. I believe this reflects best the current security measures I have in place and the way the operation being managed and encourages decentralisation of the bots.

2 Likes

The 4h average on bittrex is 80 nbt. Is your bot running alright?

My bot is running without a problem. Couldn’t find issues in the last 2 days. Alix walls does show the wall and the funds are on order on Bittrex. You might have looked when the bot was resetting, it does that every so often and the submitted value is averaged out.

I came across those numbers as well.
Looking at the bittrex order books, ALix Walls doesn’t seem to be wrong.

So i dont know what you’re saying here, but bittrex hasnt had liquidity in like 2 days. We deposited 2k nbt to your account. Where is it? It’s definately not on the order book.

Please see description of current issues here: [Passed] LiquidBits term 7 (addendum)
The funds are still available and are not lost.

hello
can you give me the version of pybot that you running for now?
thx

I’m running Nagalim’s version of the client.py for Bitrex and Poloniex.

You can find that here:

how can we set up as a gateway?

A dual-side PyBot gateway setup is no different from a normal ALP bot setup.

To setup one you can follow the instructions here: http://cybnate.github.io/index-liquidbits.html#Instruction_for_installing_and_using Choose option 2 in step 0.

In step 4 you will need to set at least one additional config setting as maximal amount of NBT to place on order. Please let me know when you are at that point.

2 Likes