Park Rate Voting

Hi @woolly_sammoth

The current park rates in the Nu network are:

32768 blocks: 0.001433 (2.30% APR)
65536 blocks: 0.002916 (2.34% APR)
16384 blocks: 0.000405 (1.30% APR)
131072 blocks: 0.011214 (4.50% APR)

1 Like

I think I would be interested in parking at these rates too.

I have the same problem, on linux, tested on 2 different computers

totalparked has increased from 54186.1098 to 54307.1098,

1 Like

Ī”0 ?

I just made a pull request to solve the problem: https://bitbucket.org/JordanLeePeershares/nubit/pull-request/219/fix-getparkvotes/diff
So it will be fixed in the next release (1.1.0). In the meantime, hereā€™s the current result of the command: https://gist.github.com/sigmike/ae129bf8c80625652245

1 Like

@henry will you tell us how much buy side liquidity you have in tier 3, which doesnā€™t display in everyoneā€™s client please?

I just tracked the absolute number given by the client.
By the way 24h later, it is 54307.1098 though the park rates have increased significantly.

There is unfortunately an opportunity in waiting as many people said that they are voting for higher rates than those today. But I think they are close to maxing out by now.

At the moment the total parked nbt have not increased, it might take some time to see some change there. I believe that is crucial to sustain at least the current rates for a while before start reducing.

1 Like

The total parked has been increased to 55237.5598.
Ī”=+930 over the 24h I guess.

1 Like

Wow, sweet! how do you check that out?

I now see a juicy 8,5% APR for the three months period, which is 2,1% for three months.

We can decide to advertise it (or not), but to the best of my knowledge this is the highest rate Nu ever experienced.

2 Likes

There is none.
The size of the pool shrink over 4,000 NBT last accounting day. About 8,000 placed on Poloniex and 5,000 put on bitcoin.co.id. They all stay at tier1 and tier 2.

Just noticed that there is a 12.5k EUR/NBT wall on CCEDK. I know many are not keen to trade over there awaiting more clarity about what happened during the last theft, but I thought it wonā€™t hurt to know given the low buy-side liquidity.

1 Like

getinfo in nu wallet, nubits side.

1 Like

wo!. good catch,
i actually se 24k nbt in buy side. that s huge! who is behind that?

2 Likes

@KTm

Not sure if her grant request passed yet (to get a new address to report liquidityinfo) which is probably why it hasnā€™t been promoted publicly yet.

[Edit: Actually it just passed in the last couple of hours, so Iā€™ll make sure she knows that it happened, if she didnā€™t already, and to start to broadcast liquidity for that pair.]

So ktm is providing 24k worth of buy side liquidity.
Very bold move and useful action for Nu!

1 Like

So, with the liquidity at 45k buy and 67k sell and NSR going above $.0033, Iā€™m going to lower my park rates some. Iā€™m averaging a 6%, but Iā€™ll increase if the situation changes for the worse.