NuShares Supply Greatly Exceeds Demand

Any chance you could send me an e-mail or PM with exactly details as to what you would like done, and I will pass it onto the devs., I definitely would like to make all as confortable as possible for every user on CCEDK, so I am all ears and ready to follow up. If you have an example of other exchange doing the same also that could be helpful.

Trade history format of poloniex and cryptsy are good examples.

We made it possible now to download history of trade under transactions in my funds export to CSV
We have registred and will work on other parts but please note the Export to CSV as new feature.

1 Like

It’s good to see how you care for the requests that try to improve ccedk. Good job, @ronny!

@ronny, it’s great that CCEDK is responding to users requests. However there are some problems I think -

The buyer/seller field effectively leaks other users’ private trading information and should be taken off immediately.

The field separator should use one symbol (comma is recommended, comma is the “C” in CSV) instead of a mixture of semicolon, white space, etc. In its current format importing to excel has trouble.

The current history does not reflect account balance changes. Transaction fee is missing. It’s recommended to add it for each history line.

Depposit/withdrawal should be added

Download shouldn’t be limited to current display page. Make it eiither for user specified days or all acticities in the last one to three months please.

The exported history is still giving small trouble when imported to exell because `"’ shouldn’t be put around e.g. ‘100 PPC’ , because you want 100 to be in a cell as a number, not the string “100 PPC”. Trasaction fee is not shown for every transaction.

Will forward this info to developer, thanks

2 Likes

I forgot … exported files are usual for programs, so numbers like 23134.3 shouldn’t be 23,134.3 or 23.134,3 or 23 134.3
Just most computers write it – 23134.3