NuBits (NBT) will be delisted from Poloniex on Jan 4th

I see them here:

https://bter.com/trade/nbt_btc
https://bter.com/trade/nsr_btc

I have asked @jooize to support this NuBit pair.

Top left, it says ā€œnsr-btc has been delistedā€

The following coins will be delisted

DVC, RED, ZET, WDC, PRT, BQC, BTCD, C2, CKC, MAX, FTP,
DGC, DTC, GEMZ, MEC, MINT, MSC, NBT, NODE, NSR, BAY,
NXTTY, QRK, SRC, TBC, UNITY, VRC, VTC, XC, YAC, BLK

We will provide 3 months withdrawal service for all of them.

BTER

Jan. 5, 2017

Note that BITCNY no longer seems to be on this list. So they managed to turn their delisting around apparently.

They were delisted from polo, not bter.

1 Like

Sorry, but I donā€™t see Nu recovering from this. Maybe Iā€™m wrong, but I needed to make a decision about what to do with all of my funds in Nu and this triggered me to sell my entire stake in NuShares last night. I enjoyed my time here in the beginning. It was fun while it lasted and it was a great learning experience, but Iā€™ve gotta move on and spend my time more wisely.

You can find me at Peercoinā€™s new forum, which will be launching very shortly. I hope to see some of you over there when it officially opens. Also, I will have a surprise very soon for certain people in this community, just wait for it. Maybe Iā€™ll still stop by from time to time if this forum remains open. As Sunny would sayā€¦

Have fun!

Would be interested to hear your net profit/loss in % on Nu if you donā€™t mind sharing.

50% loss on my end, including nupond rewards. I divested about half a year ago, and not a moment too soon.

The silver lining for the death of Nu would hopefully be 1. we can all learn from this and 2. returning interest in Peercoin.

I originally invested $10,000 and bought more NuShares over the next 2 years, probably an additional $4,000. I was only able to sell them for around $1,300, so almost a total loss unfortunately.

This is what I should have done, I but I decided to wait until Phoenix started to sell more currency. If he did more NuShare buybacks then maybe I could at least get out what I put in, but the chances of that happening now without proper exchanges seem very low.

Iā€™m amazed you still managed to get 1300 for your shares despite the massive dilution in recent months. What prices did you pay originally for the shares?

@Nagalim only a 50% loss is something most on here could only dream off I guess.

For the initial $10,000 I paid the IPO price. I ended up selling around 8.5 million shares.

Ah oke that must have helped, what was the IPO price?

Either it was $0.0018 or right around it I think.

Unfortunately I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be able to sell my BlockShares. Iā€™ve had my sell order up for weeks on NuLagoon with no bites.