Noobie.io. open to new coins for business

2 Likes

Not sure about coinpayments to be honest - never heard a single business making revenue or using them.

Hello,

I’m the CTO of Noobie.io and I was finally able to get my activation mail… lol.

We chose coinpayments because we had good experience with them before.
We are considering some other payment gateways to add later on, but for now we stick with that.
While saying this, its not as easy as adding just another payment module to our shop, we need to mod it to work properly and that includes some time and costs.
We would love to have you on board, cause we are convinced your coin is a nice addition to our shop.

Not sure about coinpayments to be honest - never heard a single business making revenue or using them.

We can happily say that we already made some revenue using them and continue to do it.

3 Likes

Hello xawksow, welcome aboard!

As I told many of your new merchant colleagues: You won’t need a payment gateway with NuBits :smile:. 1 NBT = 1 USD. Period. 1 confirmation takes 1 - 2 minutes. No need for instant conversion.

The one thing they can offer you, that NuBits (yet) can’t, is a transaction-callback API for your shop system. But looking at your website, I think that should not be a great task for you.

2 Likes

I know, but we’re currently not using it to convert any of the coins to fiat.
We are just using it, because it has a nice API which is now implemented into the shop system.
The next advantage is to not have the coins in a hot wallet on our servers, which is important if a security breach will be detected - so even if someone breaks in, nothing will be lost and we can proceed with our business as usual.

Yes, that could be done.
But I rather stay away from adding additional transaction callbacks for every coin we add.

Have you thought about using shapeshift.io? As far as I remember, their services should meet your requirements for a good REST-API (and: they have NBT :slight_smile: ).

https://shapeshift.io/for-business.html

1 Like

That website indeed looks interesting, didn’t know it before.
I’ll take a closer look and figure something out. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll meanwhile check why they temporarily disabled NBT … I guess I already know the answer (BTER or Exco.in.)

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/567047121208360960

1 Like

Ty.

I’ve asked for an update via mail. Let’s see what they reply. Their team is usually very communicative.

Edit:

Yes unfortunately we had to remove it after we lost our source of liquidity on BTER.

We absolutely want to get it back up soon, so please stay tuned.

Kind regards,

Beorn

::ShapeShift.io

Received a mail from the sales executive that he could not register on nubits.com…

Hello Crypto_coiner,

We did not recieve any activation mail on your own forum so I have
  posted a little something in your thread on the PPC/XPM forum
  Have a nice weekend,
  Kyriakos

Original presentation: http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3952.new#new

Hey Peercoin/Primecoin and Nubits folks!

We are adding new coins soon to our project the coming days and would like the Peercoin/Primecoin and Nubits community on board with us.

We will be implementing a cool and unique feature for you guys to be able to get your coin accepted.

We are not backed by big money but aim to be strictly a community project for the virtual coins community and that`s exactly how we wish to stay.

Noobie.io has opened its doors!

What is Noobie.io?

Pretty straight forward.

We are a web-portal for vendors, accepting virtual currency, to sell their products and buyers looking to buy products with their coins.
We not only target bigger sellers, with web-shops, but the individual wanting to sell the occasional items is welcome with us as well.

At this moment, after a 5 months period of hard, fulfilling work, we have opened the doors to the public on the 9th of February.

Our Mission?

We are in this with a mission to spread virtual currency in e-commerce and to become one big portal where all shops accepting virtual currency can gather to create one big combined force.
Not scattered all over and hard to find but combined and easy to find for customers looking to spent their coins.

Why go for Noobie.io?

We pride ourselves on a few key features:

• Instant, direct and real 24/7 support via IRC by the creators and owners. Not by some uninterested customer service far away.

• Knowledgeable and skilled in both the shop itself and well versed in the workings of the virtual currency world.

• Always on IRC for "just "a nice unrelated chat , even if you decide to not join our movement you are more as welcome to join our IRC. Every constructive input is welcome.

• A highly motivated, committed, open, honest, accessible and transparent team.

• Years experience in programming, developing, virtual currency and international business.

• Our devs hands are itching to build in new, unique and cool features to make the Noobie.io experience as smooth as possible and make life easier for our customers.

Why Bitcoin and Digitalcoin?

Digitalcoin is one of the oldest, most consistent altcoins in the market with a well established, trusted and innovative Foundation in which both Noobie.io owners have a seat.

Now lets talk business!

We can bring a big market to our vendors shops in the form of a community and an eager to buy network.

We offer a fair and individualized commission system. The commission will be mainly used to keep things up and running and to spread the word on Noobie.io benefiting all the sellers on there as well.

So, spread the word, like or follow us and help us making this a huge success!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noobieio/300198420173673
Twitter: @Noobie_io
Mail us at : support@Noobie.io

I had the forum resend their activation email. They should make sure to check their spam folder as nobody else seems to be having an issue.

I am happy to announce that Noobie.io has just completed the integration of NuBits.
We now have perhaps the 1st marketplace accepting NBT:

Hey Cryptocoiner,
We have implemented NuBits yesterday at Noobie.io and can be used for buying and selling with us as off today.
Very curious to see how NuBits will do with us since its a pure e-commerce coin. I have high hopes.
I am reachable on the Noobie.io slack or by mail of course at any time.

Kind regards,

Kyriakos

3 Likes

Good job, @crypto_coiner !
Hard work pays out.

1 Like

Took me 3 months, from contacting Kyriakos to their integration.
Also, I must mention that I have known the DGC community for a long time, having know their lead developer baritus back in 2013 and first attempt to create a currency for e-commerces

1 Like

Good job.

They sent out a tweet earlier! Give it a retweet to show support.

https://twitter.com/noobie_io/status/596246378407469056

1 Like

Done

They should update the [FAQs][1] :slight_smile:

Why do I need to place my products in fiat?

Because of the fluctuations in some virtual currency this is the most viable and safe option. When the products are placed in fiat you won’t have to worry for any virtual currency fluctuations.

EDIT: Why is “TAX number” compulsory in the checkout process, with a guest account?

EDIT2 : Is someone keeping a list of shops that accept NuBits? They deserve a space on the website I believe
[1]: https://noobie.io/F.A.Q

1 Like