New currencies development proposal

I tend to agree with this for now. And I’m watching the bird like a hawk :sunglasses:

Not sure where that comes from. Examples?

1 Like

Well all members of Nu and BCE , including me, are associated with phoenix and jordanlee in a sense.
You are probably associated with the scam of money if you use it every day.

1 Like

I didn’t exactly follow this plan. I instead developed 100% and published the final release 2 days ago. If some problems with the changes I made are discovered I will release bug fix versions, but I’m confident the code works fine.

So I’m asking shareholders to make the second payment now (the one that was planned for 50% of the development), and the remaining as planned 30 days after the release, so on 29 November.

I provide the 2 custodian addresses now. If shareholders want to make the 2 payments now they can.

Custodian address for the 2nd payment: BF6r13gzuogdHegfK17STpM46reYcSFNNd, amount: 3450
Custodian address for the last payment, due 29 November: B5ncThmfEqYiA11MZpFaHhmPFXGDkxHTgx, amount: 4600

1 Like

This custodian grant currently has zero support.

Wake up, @Phoenix!
The Chief of Liquidity Operations needs to unleash his shares!

1 Like

We have not established the multisig group and support for that grant is zero. Nu will fail to pay you in time. Shareholders must begin voting on it immediately.

1 Like

This has passed

1 Like