LPC Proposal (14 DEC 2014)

The grant passed in block 150138 - what an exciting Christmas gift! Thanks for your support. I’m working on rebuilding my BTC following the dive in value. In the meantime I plan to start working with @desrever on setting up the bots.

Any update on the operations? The grant passed more than 1 month ago and the operations have not started yet.
Tks.

Thanks for asking. The NuBot is still not ready to support dual custodians on the same pair. @henry was elected before me and took poloniex. @teek is looking into Allcoin. I’m preparing for the next uncovered exchange. Unfortunately I didn’t play the BTC volatility very well and I’ve even sadly missed the recent upswing. I’m bringing in new funds to get back to 20k USD value as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Tks for your update.
According to this, you have gotten one slot among the 4 custodians that will get a 1m NSR bonus.
Or do you imply that someone took your slot?

1 Like

My operation is scheduled to stop tomorrow on exco.in . I will cover it a few extra days. If you want or you think you can be ready, I can help you set it up.

I will begin transferring BTC to exco.in tomorrow. I can start a partially funded trial run and then ramp up to full value as my remaining funds become available over the next week.

Please post or PM your NuBot settings and then let me know when you are ready for me to try to bring it online.

I am still expecting the 1m NSR bonus, but I have a question about the conditions. Does @JordanLee agree that the $20k value should be equally divided between buy and sell side (e.g. ~40BTC / 10000 NBT)? My original impression was that the entire value was to be in buy side only, but you have pointed out that new exchanges like exco.in need NBT liquidity as well. @henry has divided his funds equally. Please let me know if this is the proper way to adhere to the terms of the bonus. Thanks!

Ok. Exco.in will be publicly available in 0.1.5, which needs to pass our QA. I can make a non-official build for you, probably the day after tomorrow.

I can reply for Jordan here, and the answer is yes. Starting with a balanced liquidity is desirable. And don’t worry, it will soon be unbalanced :slight_smile: