Let the Peg Fail

It is possible a cryptocurrency community becomes a terrorism group. ISIS can also form a crypto, cannot they?

I really dont see how you or i could stop them. What’s your point here? Creating a crypto only requires some kind of freedom of information transfer. Terrorists also have access to math and language, does that make math and language fundamentally bad?

This is an important question, it is what leads people to think muslim is a terrorist religion. Flawed logic, but logic many follow.

What we decide determines who we are.

If we pass a motion to deprive customer/shareholder wealth without decent reasons, we becoming Nazi.

What do nazis have to do with this? They were a government, not terrorists.

This thread is officially terminated as someone had to invoke Hitler or Nazi.

6 Likes

Other Mods, feel free to open it. I don’t support the direction this one is going and I don’t want to delete posts.
@Sabreiib, let this be a warning.

I don’t think @Sabreiib realizes that he has lost a lot of credibility to his argument by bringing up Nazis. I will leave it up to him to remove his own comment. It’s his reputation. I will say that if a discussion on Nazis continues from this point forward there will be consequences in the form of account suspensions.

1 Like

lol, nazi is apparently a sensitive word around here. Lots of ban threats being tossed around in this thread.

not really a threat, creon is already suspended

Why is @creon suspended?

https://discuss.nubits.com/users/creon/activity

This user is suspended until June 26, 2016 12:45pm.
Reason: Opening a can of worms

What can of worms and who did it? His last post was constructive and I’d like to know what’s wrong with it

A black humor?

Back to

That goes a bit too far. Taking up Nazi (oops) does not present good debating skill but it’s no big deal.

it was a reply in this thread to @sabreiib which has been removed, mentioning godwin’s law and something else telling sabreiib he is wrong about that, so I guess it is because @coingame warned about it

What a hostile environment… I’m very disappointed in the moderators.

This forum is turning into a joke.

I fear that I’ll be suspended for criticizing the moderators. That’s so terrible for discourse.

Is @creon still banned? (He shouldn’t be.)

nope, he is not banned anymore as you can see on his profile page
https://discuss.nubits.com/users/creon/activity

Today I know the godwin’s law for the first time, an interesting law, and I should avoid it.

I should say that some people have no basic concept of protecting private property. Anyway, godwin’s law implies that a discussion should be ended and no further conversation will be productive.

I believe that there will be little fruit from conversation with people who have different dreams.

1 Like

I disagree with a lot of @creon’s words but it’s very bad to have him banned. He delivers sharp and blunt criticism, and at the times that he’s right it’s often uniquely insightful. Banning him even for just a few hours is likely to force him to leave the community again.

2 Likes