Is there a chance for Nubits to come back while Luna,UST, USDN(Waves) lose their pegs?

Is there a chance for Nubits to come back while Luna,UST, USDN lose their pegs? It seems that UST and USDN have followed the footsteps of Nubits in 2018, which is not surprising and expected .

Good time to get Pegs back and do marketing, but it seems We have now delisted at the last exchange, and can’t buy/sell Nubits, Nushare…

At this point it seems like people who are still interested would have more luck by rebooting the currency. I highly doubt the peg can be restored unless some large investor comes in to buy back all the outstanding USNBT. This is unlikely to happen.

By reboot, I mean the existing USNBT peg would need to be abandoned and a newer USNBT currency would need to be started with a fresh supply starting from zero. The Nu blockchain has the ability to support multiple currencies simultaneously, so this is possible.

The main problem is that Nu no longer has any exchange support. You could buy your way onto an exchange, but it would have to be done either by an investor who cares about Nu or with funds earned from selling fresh supply from the rebooted USNBT. That’s not a very good idea though, as spending too much is one of the main reasons why the peg broke in the first place.

There is also the potential for wrapped USNBT, which I mentioned here…

However I doubt NuBot can work with the decentralized exchanges on Ethereum and Polygon.

By reboot, I mean the existing USNBT peg would need to be abandoned and a newer USNBT currency would need to be started with a fresh supply starting from zero. The Nu blockchain has the ability to support multiple currencies simultaneously, so this is possible.

I’m not advocating getting rid of Nubits and starting a new currency from zero. Old investors they have been holding nubits for a long time, they deserve a 1:1 conversion if the new chain is launched, buying Nubits in the market is a must if you want to Nubits working as long term again . Getting rid of old investors is not a good thing.

wrapped USNBT, wNSR also not working for mining and stacking i guess.

The increase in interest rates encourages stacking for at least 12 months and Airdrop CNNBT and other currencies, encourages new investors and reduces pressure on the peg, prolonging the time and launching a new roadmap will make the recovery process easier. lock more easily. I think .

I think this is the right time for the team to get together and do something about it? Stablecoin is panicking with UST and USDN, there are tens of billions of dollars evaporated…

Yes, it’s time when nubits team can be in a row of taking legal action after terra team face consequences.