Introducing Bitcoin.co.id - Nubits/Bitcoin with 0% Trading Fee

I know it would probably be quite some effort to do this, but I think the best solution would be if you internally separate the altcoin exchange from your fiat exchange and give all users with a fiat exchange login also access to the altcoin exchange but not vice versa. The registration for the altcoin exchange then wouldn’t need any sensitive information.

It would also be nice if customers could make multiple accounts with the same phone number.

The other alternative would be to use verified Levels for trading like Vault of Satoshi used to. It worked very well for allowing a balance of user anonymity and KYC/AML compliance.

1 Like

ar Everyone,

Thank you for your suggestion and idea related with verification level especially for trading altcoin.

Actually you can put any junk information in that registration field, we will only verify it if you contact us because you lost your handphone number and you want to change it otherwise we will not check into it

We only need to verify your handphone for your account security ( if you do not set Google Auth, we will enable SMS auth by default)

We will add NuShare but we have some other coin need to be integrated first. We will keep you update.

5 Likes

Hi Guys

I would like to let you know that now we remove all KYC for altcoin trading as @tomjoad @creon @desrever suggestion.

We only do KYC if you deposit Rupiah to our system.

Base on coinmarketcap now our market are handling the biggest nubits volume. I believe if you guys come to our market , we can make trading volume even higher. Thank you

Please try to register

5 Likes

I’ve notice, congratulation!

Really nice, but can you also allow to register with the same mobile number twice? Or even remove this info and force google auth afterwards.

Looking forward to finally debugging the pool software for your exchange.

By the way, good job! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NK8qRbwMe4

1 Like

We need two different number for protection of user itself if they lost the handphone of first number. You can use any of your family number. This number only will be contacted if you request it by yourself.

Thank you for the youtube video :slight_smile:

No its not about the alternative phone number. You system perfectly accepts the original number there.

What I would like to do is to create multiple accounts with the same phone number. Right now I don’t see how I can create two accounts with only one phone number.

Hi Creon

I am sorry because in our system we automatically set mobile number as SMS authentication. So there are no ways to use same number in 2 accounts.

do you plan to add NSR to your exchange?? it would be great :smile:

@bitcoincoid

I just received this message from your support (I wanted to close my account):

Sorry, that has registered an account can not be deleted or canceled.

Thank you.

Regards,
Erna

What’s up with that?!

Hi Willy

In our system, you can not close your account. You can just change the password and not use it anymore. Tks

We still in experiment with Nubits :slight_smile: if everything good then we may consider including nushares

I didn’t know Indonesia invented the irredeemable contract in civil law.

Definitely a bummer for me.

Thank you for your feedback. We will consider to add this features :slight_smile:

I was not suggesting a new feature.

To my mind, contracts need to be redeemable by both sides. Cancelling a contract is something businesses should not be afraid of.

it is not just your opinion, it is the law for protecting person and personal data (there is probably similar law in Indonesia too). By this law business must allow its user to cancel usage of his personal data (identity, address, ID number, passport, etc) on his wish. This must be part of terms of service which is agreed on registration.

@bitcoincoid I suggest you change this otherwise your law enforcement can punish you if discovered.

No worries. It just that very seldom asking people asking this feature in Indonesia. We will consider to add it in the next update.

3 Likes

Open letter to Oscar Darmawan, CEO of Bitcoin.co.id

@bitcoincoid Your recent announcement to remove the NBT listing from bitcoin.co.id has surprised me as a liquidity pool manager on behalf of the shareholders and many others in the community. Although we have seen a recent dip during the holiday season regarding volumes on the NBT/BTC pair, I believe there is still good value in keeping the NBT/BTC pair as many traders use it as a hedge or just to be able to load up the NuDroid wallet and pay with Bitcoin without being exposed to volatility. I noticed that the recent trading volume has increased anyway to at least 1BTC/day on average.

On top of that there will be another advertising campaign for the NuDroid wallet (and NuBits) on Coinmarketcap starting from 1 September likely increasing awareness and with that demand for NuBits or trading with it.

Therefore I like to ask you to reconsider the removal of the NBT/BTC listing by 15 September and extend at least with another 3 months to asses the contribution the NBT/BTC pair can make on your exchange in the mean time.

Regards,
Cybnate
(Shareholder and Liquidity Pool manager)

7 Likes