I Just Posted My Thoughts on the Symbiotic Nature of NuBits and Bitcoin to the Bitcoin Redit

I just posted my thoughts here:

Please feel free to share your thoughts as well.

2 Likes

It looks like “BuffyButtcoinSlayer” doesn’t like NuBits, but still he accepts being tipped with NuBits - what a funny guy :wink:

1 Like

@masterOfDisaster It looks like “BuffyButtcoinSlayer” doesn’t like NuBits2, but still he accepts being tipped with NuBits - what a funny guy wink

Lmao!!

Oh, it seems that BuffyButtcoinSlayer isn’t bribable for 1 NBT - or it’s just a pigheaded fellow; anyway the tip was declined.
I wonder what would happen if the tip would be 10 NBT or 100 NBT instead :smile:
…but as I’m aware that there are better things to do with 10 or 100 NBT, I’m not going to challenge BuffyButtcoinSlayer…

1 Like

He would cave eventually.

I replied. Thanks for posting this.

@Sentinelrv Yes Sir! Thank you. I saw your post. Anytime. I’ll try to brainstorm and find other ways to introduce others to NuBits/NuShares.

Even if the Jesus coin came out that was 100% better than Bitcoin in every way, cured cancer and added 10 years of life to every person who used it, a huge portion of the Bitcoin crowd would still find a way to dismiss it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Either “bitbubbly” is just a sock puppet, or the reddit attracted another hater.
So much hate, so few arguments…

Acts 26:29
And Satoshi said, “I would wish to God, that whether in a short or long time, not only you, but also all who hear me this day, might become such as I am, except for these alternate blockchains.”

Amen! Diehard reactionary! :wink:

That’s what I don’t like. These people offer no arguments against NuBits. It’s just a bunch of general negative statements with no reason behind them. “Ewwww, I don’t like altcoins, blah blah blah…”

1 Like

That’s why I don’t waste much effort trying to discuss with them.
A discussion would require reason and arguments. If I find neither of them I lose interest quite soon :wink:

1 Like

Part of it is just a natural human reaction to information overload (cleverly named “infobesity” on its Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_overload).

It’s an important reason why we’ve kept our brand messaging as simple as possible in these early stages, as I mentioned in another thread.

People still may not believe those claims yet, but at least those statements have a better chance of being read than the complex technical descriptions our competitors often employ. Simplicity is king.

Isn’t the symbiotic relationship between peercoin and nubits somehow eclipsed?

1 Like
    crypto_coiner

4m

@crypto_coiner says: Isn’t the symbiotic relationship between peercoin and nubits somehow eclipsed?

That’s a very good point. I didn’t discuss Peercoin because I have started substantially investing in Peercoin yet, but that will probably change soon. I pretty much invest in NuBits, NuShares, and BTC.

1 Like

Right…

I’m out. Can anyone explain how to discuss with that person?

The whole comment exists of hate, allegations, but hardly arguments. No way to discuss…

@Sentinelrv I bet that he’s just a poser. He’s probably secretly buying NuShares/NuBits as we speak…lol.