Get NuBits' liquidity flowing

The underlying asset we are pegged to is inflationary. Every day it is worth less. Therefore our liabilities every day cost us a little less.

The idea is that we are supposed to be backing NBT with NSR which is supposed to appreciate in the good times and fall in times of need. Still til now, i don’t even see any NSR sold in this crisis.

These are supposed to be opposing forces.

The compensation is for providing a service, i am not sure how that ties into this? No one is going to take on risk for free…

(LP’s are not supposed to make money off of trades)

absolutely

A big fraction of world economy in builds on a currency pegged to the USD that floats up and down by 10+% (peak-peak) since 2010. I am talking about CNY/USD. The peg is continuously adjust (everyday) according to economic and market conditions. It is still a peg as People’s Bank of China sets the rate and manages the peg. Traders and import export merchants and users in general know about the floating charactor of the peg and deal with it. The key is that the floating charactor of the peg is known. On the other hand CDN/USD could have smaller fluctuation but the Canadian Dollar is not a pegged currency.

1 Like

We need to make solvency a higher priority than liquidity. If we’re losing on every transaction and every market swing, we don’t have a liquidity problem, we have a solvency problem, and liquidity only accelerates the problem.

4 Likes