I agree too.
Top priorities for btc from nsr sales:
People selling at <$0.95 on exchange
NuLagoon BTC withdrawals. These constitute a loan against NuLagoon and should be settled to keep in good standing. We may consider putting a cap on this in the future.
Note that on-exchange nbt black swan events are more important to prevent than NuLagoon defaulting, but both are critical to Nu’s survival.
I agree with that list of priorities, except for the priority I’d like to introduce:
'0. Stop a bank run by placing BTC orders at huuuuge offset
'0. is being under construction
I see no reason to believe 1. isn’t under control at the moment.
That means we should care about 2.
This in turn means, care for
@henry, how can FLOT send BTC to NuLagoon without having them put to NuLagoon Tube?
Are withdrawals prioritized over trading on NuLagoon Tube?
Otherwise sending BTC to NuLagoon Tube wouldn’t help to get this issue resolved.
As the motion to change the Pybot spread from 1.4% to 1.0% has obtained more than 50 votes in the last 100 blocks, I’ve now updated the spread of both the Poloniex and Bittrex Pybots to 1% and going forward subject to FLOT approved changes.
Please consider use of PyBot.
Not very likely to kickstart itself, will need to get lower spreads in the market, which won’t be easy.
We might need to survive the weekend with NBT holder realising that their orders haven’t been executed and they can’t withdraw without paying a 5% ‘fine’.
As said in another thread we need to increase sales of NSR to obtain BTC, I accept that it means lowering NSR sell price in a similar way as the buybacks has been performed.
4 BTC to NuLagoon (not Tube, but 1NfmHm5RVTjkER2n3zGuMbRkeotJmkBrLj) to allow processing withdrawal
Please have a look here and the next posts, before signing it:
Is it ok, if @henry calculates the amount of NBT, that get transferred to FLOT NBT address at the time of the arrival of the BTC?
Or do we calculate it based on the time, when we broadcast the tx?
@cryptog, @Dhume, @dysconnect, @jooize, @mhps, @ttutdxh, @woodstockmerkle, please verify and sign.
Signed 2 of 5-of-8
It’s surprisingly frustrating to copy the link and transaction from Cointoolkit in Safari on iOS. I fail to copy the link. I’d like to make Cointoolkit present them preformatted in Markdown, but I probably won’t get to that anytime soon.
Signed 3 of 5-of-8
signed 4 of 5/8 verify
We agree the price set on the time when boradcasting. Please check and post the price on here when boradcasting the tx
Please wait before processing this:
(please have a look at the conversation around that post) could be clarified
I think the tx can be completed now according to what @henry said.
Yes but what about this?
That’s of course another relevant post.
I just wanted to link this conversation here.
May I ask how many BTC have been used so far and how many are left?
According coinmarketcap.com the Bitcoin price is $ 582.27 now at 9:09 PM UTC
4 BTC will trade for 2329.08 NBT
2329.08 NBT was sent to
You don’t need to ask. Just run the https://github.com/mh001/buybackcalc script. T4 btc is in the 3Hik address.