[Draft] Sell-Side Custodianship

How does this work with the $2,000 per day limit you mentioned you’re restricted to? It implies a $14,000 per week withdrawal limit, doesn’t it?

I’m actually not happy with this hash and will most likely alter it. The $25k is even if I use multiple exchange accounts or higher withdrawal tiers, also it could wind up with me withdrawing for several weeks after the sales have calmed down. Anyway, I want to change the wording a bunch.

Poloniex will shut down accounts if it suspects they are owned by one person and not linked together. The exchange strictly follows KYC compliance regulations. Shareholder funds should not be put at risk by attempting it. Higher withdrawal authorizations would be great though.

I removed the hash and rewrote the motion to be general. More comments are needed.

There’s still a vast sense of ‘why’ about the whole thing. But then, if people weren’t promised a straightforward compensation scheme, would they go to the trouble of setting up the bot?

Is the linking straight forward? It’s a good idea to have separate accounts for private money and business money. In some part of the world mixing these two will get one into trouble. It might be needed for Nu to explicitely allow it.

Yep, just set "dualside": false