[Draft] Nustream a new BTC/NBT liquidity pool on Cryptsy

There can even be multiple tllps on the same exchange if all the participants agree to play fair and not try to get double counted. Theoretically, there is no way for the tllp to prevent the pybot user from getting credited in the tllp as well. Practically, this is not an issue if we trust our pybot providers.

For example, both NuLagoon and NuPool operate on poloniex.

Agreed. This sounds reasonable, but not the 90 days. 30 days then switch sounds fine to me. Can you answer @cryptog’s questions above please?

@dhume

I’m guessing operation would start immediately from how dhume has been talking. I also want to know if dhume intends on balancing the liquidity periodically during the first month.

1 Like

Has the server code been adapted to work on cryptsy?

It has. It’s available on the normal github repo in a feature branch

I had it running all of last night and it felt pretty stable. Will need to be used with caution though, until it’s merged into the master branch

2 Likes

Hi @woolly_sammoth , will the Nubot support Cryptsy soon? Thank you.

I am working on the NuBot wrapper at the moment. I started with the TLLP wrapper as the development environment is easier to set up (I have a new laptop).
Also we’d need to wait until desrever is able to build the new release of NuBot but that should coincide with the wrapper being completed.
I’ll update you with the progress.

4 Likes

[quote=“cryptog, post:34, topic:2510,
full:true”]- i think balancing the sell/buy sides from time to time would be preferable. Would it be possible to add an element about that?[/quote]

Sorry I think I overlooked your questions. Yes I’ll add in an element about this, if there seems to be a huge discrepancy on Cryptsy on either side of the wall I’ll transfer funds around to get them into balance again. Was planning to do this anyway but not sure if I stated this somewhere.

I’m planning on getting the bot running tomorrow, if all runs smooth I’ll “formally” start operations the 20th. This would make the last operation day of the first period the 18th of September. I will let the bot run regardless if motion has already passed or not, seeing as I expect it to pass. If motion doesn’t pass I would have provided liquidity without compensation for a few days, which would be a pity but I’m willing to take that risk.

2 Likes

Having a lot of passed motions / grants in mind, I’m confident saying that the earliest your operation can start, in terms of accounting, is the day your motion / grant passes.
That’s the logic moment in which shareholders declare their approval of your motion / grant and I think that everything happening before this logic moment can not really be taken into account.

I’ve updated my post have incorporated your recommendation.

It is my understanding that you would write a separate custodial request vote regarding the TLLP and that this thread’s custodial request vote concerns only the first operating period.

Besides, I am fine the draft’s content.

Yes that is correct this motion is only for the first operating period, I will post a new topic with a new custodial request for the TLLP that begins after this first 30 operation.

Unfortunately I didn’t get the bot up today, mostly due to unexpected real life obligations. I am expecting to have it running tomorrow in the afternoon or at latest tomorrow evening. When the bot is running I will post here and update the opening post with a motion hash.

1 Like

Were you able to get the bot up and running?

A situation at work is pulling on me for time…. I’m trying and get it up and running as we speak but I’ve stumbled upon a problem I don’t understand. Hopefully the techteam is around before I have to get back to work again.

Were you ever able to get the help you needed @Dhume? From my understanding nobody else has proposed to provide liquidity on Cryptsy. We really shouldn’t let this exchange sit without support.

@nmei is working on NBT/USD on cryptsy I believe.

I am. I have a NBT/BTC and NBT/USD up and running on cryptsy now. I’m just trying to better understand the operations.

1 Like

I don’t know if it is bots or a hungry market, but every time I put up NBT in either the BTC or USD market it always gets snapped up. :smile:

@Dhume - How goes the work on the NBT/BTC side?