[Draft] 1k USD shareholder pledge to buy NuShares

I have personally some NBT. I won t throw any more BTC.
To save Nu, I am ready to dilute NSRs va NSRs sales to a certain extent and get more NSRs from my NBTs via debt/equity swap.

Nbt

This sounds good

[quote=“mhps, post:20, topic:4076, full:true”]

they should have shouted UNACCEPTABLE to buyback, 15% reserve, and many other things, when their 1st round investment were spent.
Anyway this will be voted on, when shareholder can air unaaceptable.[/quote]

I agree. 1st round investors such as myself led Nu to this point through our voting patterns. It’s only right that we suffer a devaluation because of our actions. That doesn’t mean we can’t buy back in though so that we make up for any devaluation.

I’m fine to pledge 1k to buy NSR. However we need to understand the position of our greatest debtor, B&C first. I believe a deal needs to be made before the peg can be restored. This can only be done by people like Jordanlee or people close to him with access to major shareholders in B&C.

After that we will need to raise at least 50k or so to put on the buy side ideally spread across exchanges and mainly on fiat pairs to reduce the exposure to further BTC increases. Until the halving has happened I wouldn’t bet against BTC.

What we can do is prepare for this. We will need NSR auctions one way or the other to raise funds. My ‘ideal’ scenario is a group of investors granting new 100m shares for say 75k. With those shares they will have a strong voice in what proposal go through and what not. We will clearly need to significantly reduce our costs especially in those areas where no fees are created for Nu. Won’t be easy, although there are some interesting ideas floating around.

2 Likes