Discussion: Creation of the first liquidity group pool by KTm or Jamie

Can I propose to manage a liquidity group pool? I am capable of the Nubot operation, but unsure with that people will trust me with their fund.

Nobody should trust anyone, there is no need for that. System must implemented in such way to make theft and mismanagment imposible.

2 Likes

Liquidity group pool means participants trust the manager with their fund, they get paid but donā€™t need to run the nubot . Am I right?

Yes, absolutely you should make a proposal. It will be up to individual shareholders or users if they want to trust your pool, but thereā€™s no reason why you shouldnā€™t attempt it. We need people willing to manually run liquidity group pools until automated solutions are created.

Yes that is correct.

1 Like

Looking forward to your proposal.

@Henry. Well done for stepping forward, I look forward to seeing your proposal.
I would be interested in developing some automated tooling to assist with your, and future, pools.
Iā€™d be interested to hear about the ideas that @peerchemist has around multisig and how best to implement that in an easy to use and understand fashion.

(One small request. If you havenā€™t already got a name for your proposed liquidity pool, would you consider ā€˜The Nu Lagoonā€™?)

2 Likes

That is a nice name, evoking peacefulness after the tempest we went through over the past 10 days.