Current Liquidity

@assistant liquidity

The liquidity on the buy side is now 15k NBT. The reason of that decrease is probably because ccedk api is down (20k NBT were on NBT/EUR)

Hi @cryptog

The current Liquidity in the Nu network is:

69003 NBT on the sell side and 15528 NBT on the buy side.

(better late than never)

@assistant liquidity

Hi @GLock

68286 NBT on the sell side and 16903 NBT on the buy side.

All,

Liquidity is not in a good place at the moment. Our primary exchange, Poloniex, is down to only ~3000 NBT on the buy side and this grant has no BTC left to balance with. I have been buying small pieces of the sell wall with my personal funds but I cannot afford to properly balance the walls on my own. We desperately need for someone to buy a large chunk of the NBT on Poloniex. Please help if you can.

Jamie

2 Likes

If a shareholder would like to avoid exchange fees, we can arrange an off exchange swap at the current BTC/USD rate.

Jamie

I would like to help but unfortunately I do not have available cash…:frowning:

Right now, most of the fund in nulagoon is on the sell side.
There is almost no buy side in nupool.
ktm eur/nbt buy wall on cced is down.
Current buy side is 9k nbt…
That is worrying.

Is CCEDK back up? It was down earlier

Our buy side was completely wiped out again. Total buy side liquidity is 9779. We need more LPCs and more buy side support or you all can forget Nu and B&C.

2 Likes

@KTm What is the status of CCEDK right now?

Shareholders:

I have been unable to log into CCEDK with my NBT/EUR account (or any of my accounts for that matter) in the time since the exchange conducted their upgrade. I am able to submit a password reset request but I do not receive a response email with a link to change it.

This is different than other users who I have asked to test if they can receive a reset email which suggests to me that something is different about my account from others; for example, it may have something to do with the two-factor authentication that I had previously configured.

Earlier today I sent messages to @Ronny directly and to the support@ccedk.com email address asking for assistance. I have not yet received a response from either email. I am hoping that this is a temporary condition.

To compound the situation the upgrade that CCEDK put into place yesterday broke our NuBot wrapper because the new API differs in many ways. We were not aware that this upgrade would change the API or I am positive that the NuBot development team would have prioritized the code modifications if they know what they were. I am not happy that this happened again. After the last time an API change was made without warning it was requested that the NuBot team be made aware of any upcoming changes that would break our integration (or, that the API would be versioned and prior versions would still work for some time into the future).

Edit: Link to NuBot issue ticket that @Ben submitted for me.

In summary, I have approximately 24,000 EUR in liquidity that I cannot currently bring to market and I do not have an ETA for when I will be able to change that. Tomorrow morning I hope that I awake to a response from someone at CCEDK.

//Kiara

5 Likes

Shareholders:

An update. CCEDK’s Support Team was able to return access to my account to me. I’ve placed a buy order for 20,000 NBT worth of euro (~18390 EUR) on the exchange. My instance of NuBot is down while the team fixes the wrapper to account for the new API modifications so I am not able to automatically transmit liquidityinfo. To present the correct liquidity I have manually sent the command through RPC. The value shown in the liquidityinfo window in the Nu client is correct.

Until NuBot is working again on the exchange I will manually update liquidity if any sales come in.

Thank you for your patience while these issues are resolved.

//Kiara

4 Likes

@assistant liquidity

Hi @masterOfDisaster

65705 NBT on the sell side and 41124 NBT on the buy side.

1 Like

@assistant liquidity

Hi @cryptog

62114 NBT on the sell side and 52668 NBT on the buy side.

@assistant liquidity

Hi @cryptog

67324 NBT on the sell side and 37226 NBT on the buy side.