until AI arrives, real people that will be able to take action is enough :wink:

talkā€“
action++
?

What?
MoD-bot malfunction? :smiley:

emergency shutdown sequence initiated

4 Likes

So providers are afraid to sell NBTs? Why is that?

It is possible that in the near future shareholders will be paid to perform such actions.

I can relate to thatā€¦

Marketing wise, that does not look too good on some exchangesā€¦

BTC price drop.
In total only less than 5,000 NBT on the NuBot accounts left - there could have been sold more NBT, but T2 spreads were not that attractive; at least the peg is okā€¦

former sell side gateway:
05:28:51.532 [sendLiquidity] WARN  - Liquidity info submitted:
        tier=1 buy=1500.00000194 sell=0.0 identifier=1:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1453912818252_186495 response={"submitted":true}
        tier=2 buy=16962.83 sell=0.0 identifier=2:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1453912818252_186495 response={"submitted":true} [c.n.n.t.SubmitLiquidityinfoTask:144]
former buy side gateway:
05:27:47.097 [sendLiquidity] WARN  - Liquidity info submitted:
        tier=1 buy=1000.0000013 sell=0.0 identifier=1:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1453913274686_e5bce8 response={"submitted":true}
        tier=2 buy=15685.62 sell=4490.98230207 identifier=2:NBTBTC:poloniex:0.3.2a_1453913274686_e5bce8 response={"submitted":true} [c.n.n.t.SubmitLiquidityinfoTask:144]
1 Like

BTC price declined.
Only approximately 3,000 NBT on the NuBots accounts left to support the peg at Polonex beyond the possible support of NuLagoon and ALP.

Fri Jan 29 05:07:15 UTC 2016
status of (former) sell side gateway:
nud getliquidityinfo B | grep BETwD8nSjtj9ADSvej2na34xmsMYwPRymv -A 2
        "BETwD8nSjtj9ADSvej2na34xmsMYwPRymv" : {
            "buy" : 15713.32,
            "sell" : 1523.955
status of (former) buy side gateway:
nud getliquidityinfo B | grep BFGMPykfKxXZ1otrCZcsbnTwJjKHPP9dsP -A 2
        "BFGMPykfKxXZ1otrCZcsbnTwJjKHPP9dsP" : {
            "buy" : 12647.41,
            "sell" : 1499.0902
1 Like

Which one to deposit,
BNCaRW9ZjSLeGkwCfMb48izHy2tXLAVR2i or
BETwD8nSjtj9ADSvej2na34xmsMYwPRymv

1 Like

All necessary information is in the forum.
But sice you asked nicely :wink:

The first address will reach the former entry gateway.
The second address will receive donations to me as it will reach my custodial address of the former entry gateway.

The former exit gateway is dual side as well.
A deposit to BJUQAhZxXfiiTbG6eeG11L3fcZ25bf2Bmw can be used to support the sell side as well.

If you plan to create a transaction to deposit funds there, keep in mind that there are currently a lot of funds (on buy side) and I have a withdrawal limit at Poloniex.
Iā€™d feel uncomfortable to be away in February and have funds there.

I recommend to support zoro and Nagalim ramping up their operation at Poloniex.

Hereā€™s the overview of deposit addresses from the FLOT thread. The deposit addresses can be found in the ā€œgatewayā€ threads as well:

Status report of the NuBot liquidity at Poloniex:

Fri Jan 29 15:16:34 UTC 2016
            "buy" : 13880.56,
            "sell" : 3829.8048
            "buy" : 14493.48,
            "sell" : 2.3433

Under which circumstances is FLOT to take action in the current state of affairs?

How much is intended to be at your dual-side NuBot?

I still have trouble understanding this by myself, which would be a problem in a situation where Iā€™m available and see a need, but donā€™t know what to do.

I made a draft, which could have been improved over time.

Unfortunately it didnā€™t find much appreciation.

It iwas based in parts on my interpretation of the liquidity scheme:

Both would need some rework (just imagine the impact of NuBots with Nu funds on it!), but I donā€™t know why I should do it.

So the best answer I can give you is: I donā€™t know.
The less diplomatic version is: try to involve others in discussions about that; Iā€™m tired of it.

Thanks. Iā€™ll revisit those!

You are welcome.
Iā€™m happy to assist and join discussions as the need arises. But Iā€™m currently not in the condition for a leading role.
I beg your pardon for that.

3 Likes

NuPool ALP at Poloniex with low sell side, buy side declining. Total funds on ALP at Poloniex way below targets:
https://alix.coinerella.com/charts/?select=48_hours_nupool_poloniex#

Screenshot from 2016-01-29, 18:02 UTC:

I donā€™t know about the status of NuLagoon at Poloniex.
I intend to skip the withdrawal of funds from the NuBot accounts today and check the liquidity situation again in the next days.
A majority of NBT or BTC FLOT members might request a withdrawal to their respective multisig address, of course, which I will follow.
But it made be more wise to rather deposit NBT than request a withdrawal of funds (and if, please BTCā€¦).
This is just a suggestion. I wonā€™t start either process (withdrawal, deposit) on my own.

2 Likes

NuPool ALP at Poloniex, 2016-01-30, 13:15 UTC:

Poloniex liquidity situation:

• ALP funds: low on sell side; buy side with a few thousand USD value
  • masterOfDisaster NuBot funds: low on sell side, but hopefully sufficient; buy side ok
  • NuLagoon NuBot funds: unknown; @henry can you confirm that NuLagoon broadcasts liquidity using BTRnV9uLSPVJw4jn1JMV2Ki2cfFqPYip9o? It looks like thereā€™s no funds at Poloniex. Is that right?

masterOfDisaster NuBots detailed:

Sat Jan 30 13:18:16 UTC 2016
            "buy" : 13394.83,
            "sell" : 4190.8853
            "buy" : 12697.54,
            "sell" : 1679.2886

Is it still not clear how much the NuBots smooth the liquidity operation at Poloniex?
How long since the last emergency deposit of FLOT?

But do you think you can afford to sustain such an operation at each exchange? I doubt it.
Do you think Nu is scalable, can accomplish the release of new products with the current liquidity provision scheme?
Donā€™t you think itā€™s time to rework the liquidity provision scheme to make it more reliable and even cheaper?
You are aware that the NuBots are no regular part of the liquidity provision scheme, right?
They are meant for emergencies, but do a great job and are more reliable than ALP.
Would you feel comfortable having almost no ALP support and apparently no NuLagoon support at Poloniex if you couldnā€™t rely on the NuBots?

Start spending time on this, think about it, discuss it:

Sorry if youā€™ve already explained this a gazillion times ā€¦

BETwD8nSjtj9ADSvej2na34xmsMYwPRymv and BETwD8nSjtj9ADSvej2na34xmsMYwPRymv were initially custodial addresses used for deposits, but are now only used for broadcasting liquidity?

"buy" : 13394.83,
            "sell" : 4190.8853
  • buy is buy side (bid) liquidity in US NuBits at Poloniex?
  • sell is sell side (ask) liquidity in Bitcoin but displayed as US NuBits at Poloniex?

If itā€™s now dual-side, why is there two entries (sell and buy side gateway) with similar buy and sell numbers?

Did I get anything right? :smiley: