Current Liquidity

Can you elaborate why they are liabilities?

What’s the reason for such drop of the buy side? people selling NBT because they are buying BTC?
Are we going to have to conduct NSR sale for NBT burning auction?

Because they’re NBT created from thin air.

@assistant liquidity

Hi @cryptog

The current Liquidity in the Nu network is:

35201 NBT on the sell side and 35909 NBT on the buy side.

BTC and LTC crashed hard with the recent announcement of a third bailout package possible between Greece and Europe.
But NBT is stable so people have been buying back NBTs.

1 Like

Hi @cryptog

34637 NBT on the sell side and 36745 NBT on the buy side.

Nu has a use case here- how much money does it make?
Can we suspect that once BCEX is launched, Volumes of cryptos exchanged grow, say, 50 fold, calling upon an gigantic NBT demand?

@assistant liquidity

This belongs to another thread but we can speculate that the fact that B&C will be offering plenty of relatively cheap, secure, NBT liquidity against your crypto would make you willing to use it for getting in/out of your orders, thus increasing drastically the exchange volume of NBT.

1 Like

@assistant liquidity

buy side: 31k
sell side: 44k

1 Like

Hi @cryptog

47425 NBT on the sell side and 35924 NBT on the buy side.

Hi @cryptog

47425 NBT on the sell side and 35924 NBT on the buy side.

@assistant liquidity
I think we found a good balance at 2% park rates.

1 Like

Hi @cryptog

39618 NBT on the sell side and 42248 NBT on the buy side.

The total parked has not changed from yesterday. I think it is more nulagoon that unfroze some funds from Tier2 to Tier1 or another pool that increased its liquidity ( nupond ?) .

1 Like

My pool is still down around 1k, we seem to be experiencing 10k swings. Maybe we should be insensitive to a difference between buy and sell of around 15k?

Maybe. It seem the gap has now gotten smaller. More generally, I feel that the swings in the liquidity balance has gotten more sensitive to bitcoin volatility recently. Whenever bitcoin price goes down just a few percents, buy side liquidity goes back up quickly. That is a good sign.

1 Like

@assistant liquidity