Current Liquidity

Of course, in what way?
Even at 1.01 the profit is there :wink:

I assume you are buying nbt from @fsrt and putting them up on polo using the alp bot. Just use offset = 0.02. You won’t get the ALP reward, but you’ll make an extra percent on the sale.

An additional 8500 NBT has been sold for 25.1377 BTC, which are, as always, eligible for share buyback.

The Poloniex sell side is still 0. Is anyone able to bring NBT there?

1 Like

Guys…price is $1.11 now. Why is the peg not stable? This doesn’t look good for our reputation.

1 Like

and it will keep rising if reserve NBT don’t make it to polo ASAP.
LPs cannot help anymore!
@JordanLee, can you personally put some of your 150k to polo ?

1 Like

Due to the persistent and significant problem of not being able to maintain any sell wall at Poloniex, we are now selling NBT for 0.97 to known community members who promise to either place it on the sell wall using ALP or NuBot or alternatively sell it at the market rate for BTC at Poloniex.

PM us here or Bitmessage us at BM-2cWWSMDmcUtMw4kU352wtDCe91xrEUmKfW.

1 Like

what is your time online? 7x24?

We are here now, and we will be watching quite closely in the hours and days ahead to ensure the liquidity needs of the network are being met.

1 Like

i am afraid that if you continue to drop the sell rate then custodians will “always” wait to buy even cheaper!
i hope not, but there is a possibility :wink:

profit here ,more fund will come

Didn’t @JordanLee 's 150K custodial grant just pass? Why isn’t that being used?

1 Like

I have no BTC and I can only offer collateral in BKS, $5.5 each. I’ll put the NBT on the wall at a flat rate of around 1.02 USD (or a price that gives the target BTC amount) and return you an amount of BTC calculated at purchase. I’ll take a price of 0.98 to adjust for the overhead.

I can also put up NSR as collateral in addition to BKS if you wish to trade up to 25k NBT.

1 Like

It did pass and I am watching closely. However, there isn’t anything I can do that FSRT isn’t already doing.

If NBT is deposited to this address:

BQCBzjyLXwJ12TAAmd4vGRcSpzQNAyAW2v

It will be placed at $1.005 sell on the NBT/BTC pair. Once given an address for T4 by either JL, the FLOT, or the FSRT, I will begin sending BTC from that account. Buy side is set at $0.95. I have a $2,000/day limit on that account. The ALP rewards will be sent to an address that I own. In the event of ceasing operation, I will continue to withdraw BTC from that address, assuming my limit of 25,000 NBT/week is not exceeded. If that situation occurs, I’ll do my best. This is hashed here:

1 Like

Thank you @Nagalim. 10,000 NBT was just sent. Please send all BTC proceeds to 1AjwGizTzJuw418Mhb38NfF2uEkwPEeyBW as they are available.

3 Likes

i can go for sleep now :smiley:

I need to be careful, some people are running with a 0.02 spread and a 0.025 deviation, meaning they drift over the line sometimes. I can’t get the client to credit me money, so that sucks, but hooray for having liquidity again.

2 Likes

This offer remains.

We have injected about 64,000 NBT into the market in the last 24 hours.

1 Like

I withdrew 2.259113 BTC for 752 NBT for an average price of $332.87/BTC. I’m now operating at a 0.3% offset sell, 5% offset buy.