Current Liquidity

BJs4YbtaqCmxeHLiR6zzjnZEotYVFAPfMo" : {
“buy” : 4598.94,
“sell” : 10537.7467

please consider sending some BTC, i am afraid it wil be empty soon!
Also please send BTC to @Nagalim’s nubot, i think it is ready :wink:

My bot’s BTC: 1FVEuU6FeUL7HyVq73gkBdVxN1AJGV7QVd

1 Like

Yah I can take funds:

1ASJhaxeTccnnAf4Dbb1GfKks6LBhFUNkt

Whoever runs a nubot with 500-1000NBT in sell side of hitbtc, he/she may need to check it.
The orders seem to have frozen in older values when BTC was at 400$.

My NuBot is ready for emergencies as well: [Passed] NBT EXIT gateway on Poloniex provided by @masterOfDisaster

The buy side that was run with some USD just to be able to check the operation has been emptied:

nud getliquidityinfo B | grep BFGMPykfKxXZ1otrCZcsbnTwJjKHPP9dsP -A 2
        "BFGMPykfKxXZ1otrCZcsbnTwJjKHPP9dsP" : {
            "buy" : 0.08,
            "sell" : 7.3273

My nubot isn’t behaving anymore. You can still send money, I can get it to work without liquidity reporting at the very least.

1 Like

Although my proposal haven’t passed my dual-side PyBots are operational. There is currently a small amount of funds in there for monitoring purposes, but they can be used for ‘emergencies’.

Here are the deposit addresses for the dual side bots:

Poloniex
BLHvAB5GsCWCGB51YUYrWVESxLvYee1WJK (NBT)
1MxHW35Danbgm8kbi8f9gxJ73d39ro5hDS (BTC)

Bittrex
BDiddGCcbHpPnWLTbz5BTbeKicUZTfKPw2 (NBT)
1HAmbT2zgHgN8VAa2mhAmLF4k27aNZ5i3L (BTC)

The PyBots will automatically recognise when funds are added and will place them on the market almost immediately without my intervention. I’m monitoring the bots at least once a day, but usually more often.

4 Likes

My nubot has only 3.5 BTC now!

Hi @huafei

I’m afraid there was an issue with your liquidity request.

Give @woolly_sammoth a poke and get to fix it.

poked. should be good now.

1 Like

Once more the ALP at Poloniex (sell side) was emtpy for close to six hours, having only quite thin orders before and after:

Still the peg is fine:

With almost all trade volume on Poloniex:

For those who might wonder how that’s possible

2 Likes

We are all convinced (don’t we?) that nubot gateways are the best solution now to keep the peg. But one nubot is not enough, it introduces the “single point of failure” principal. Let aside that it is very stressful for only one operator to be “responsible” for keeping the peg in Poloniex!

3 Likes

Solution: more nubot gateways on reliable exchanges (let us do some PR) and polo?

1 Like

Be happy that BTC is not very volatile at the moment, that you have a reliable NuBot configuration, backup operators (Nagalim, me) in case they are needed, a well-funded operation and people who keep an eye on the market and fund your NuBot account if necessary :wink:
You do well! Go on!

3 Likes

with the term 8 of nupond , i want to run a nubot at bter for NBT/BTC.

but i don’t know with style we should use to. gateway for both buy and sell? or single buy and sell side ?

3 Likes

I think you should run a single sell side NuBot. That would mean Nu would give you NBT to put in NuBot and you would return BTC to T4 every so often.

5 Likes

By checking Alix today i see that sell wall in polo is very thin (compare with buy wall) but only in Polo!
This made me think that perhaps some altcoin traders in Polo are using sophisticated bots which use NBT
as the stable asset during an altcoin betting. Thus the unstable BTC is out of the equation and it is used only as a medium for the trade pairs.

1 Like

Because the sell side as shown on Coinerella dropped below 35% I am activating a backup liquidity provider. I will convert 10,000 NBT to BTC at NuLagoon Tube momentarily using NBT address BT9AWq9r1i6…

Edit: BTC proceeds were 24.23705, which is eligible for the NSR buyback calculation.

1 Like

NuLagoon itself is a bit short on buyside, although Tube T1 has excess. If NuLagoon indeed needs to be balanced, FLOT will be able to act quickly. For Polo, FLOT and T3 custodians will take care of the situation, but it’s a structural problem that ALP fails to regulate itself through Tube. The best action now is to perhaps ping @henry and send NBT to moD’s gateway.

It is clear that the reliance on ALPs for highly volatile pairs as NBT/BTC is too big given their inherit performance due to the nature of the provisioning. I think we need ALPs with funds locked for certain amounts of time to keep it decentralised and reducing the risk of Nu funds on the open market. I hope that it will become possible with BCex and/or ALPv2/v3? A model with the shorter the funds are locked the lesser the rewards should address the current issues.

In the mean time the NuBots/PyBots operated with Nu funds needs to be scaled up imo.

Fixed Cost pools would help and be responsive at that.