CoinJar to put brakes on Bitcoin volatility

there is a thread that is called " Spot an Opportunity to Educate People About Nu? Post a Link in Here! " and I believe this sort of stuff belong there.

Spot an Opportunity to Promote Nu? Post a Link in Here! .

while I appreciate being always up to date with latest news, it is my opinion that a discussion group should limit (if not zero) the amount of new threads that only contains an URL.

I am not a big fun of community rules or netiquettes but links-only posts are more reddit style. What is other’s people opinion on this?

3 Likes

I agree. Any link provided should at a minimum explain why it is relevant to Nu, or what broader crypto issue it is addressing. How can we codify that? Do we have a rules or guidelines post somewhere?

1 Like

I am fine with those one-link posts as long as it is in the Lounge category otherwise what is the purpose of the Lounge (a place to relax and have fun --> should not be considered as serious as other categories)? and as long as it is relevant to Nu in general.
Those posts can spark good debate.

1 Like

Right now it is pretty much only @crypto_coiner that does it, it seems… If we have more members doing it i think we should codify.

1 Like