BKS expenditure, where did the money go?

@cryptog, did you ever ask @Eleven if he could give us this information or if you could relay it to us? I think you can see that it’s very important info that will help us in determining whether Jordan stole the funds from shareholders.

I will disclose the personal info that i have today. Please stay tuned.

4 Likes

what i recieved:

23MAR16 108
12APR16 776
22APR16 768
06MAY16 768
22MAY16 544
08Jun16 528
18Jun16 1039
22Jul16 129

What percent of Eleven’s income were you earning for recommending him? I’m trying to remember.

10%. Multiplying the total referral fee by 11 gives something a bit over 50k.

1 Like

wow, that’s serious funding, what new functionality did B&C gain for 50k?

@sigmike do you know?

1 Like

Do not forget that the peg was screwed for some time. Eleven contract specified payment in usd…

1 Like

april and may was great in terms of peg, it’s in june that things have been different.

regardless, where is the code?

Based on the pull requests he made:

3 Likes

Is this all complete and sufficient to start testing trades on test net? Only GUI remains to be written?

2 Likes

bump

@Phoenix, do you require a motion to answer this question?

Why is it so hard to publish addresses?

Are you busy with nonsense like this?

1 Like

It’s not sufficient to start testing trades and it was only very briefly reviewed.

When cryptog asked what the next steps were I answered that:

We have no idea how many percentage of B&C design process is finished, 30%? 50%?

Don’t forget https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-ninety_rule. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean by design process? If you mean architectural decisions then the trading ones are quite complete (although some redesign may be worth considering), and remain the signer’s part and the user interface. It’s hard to evaluate a percentage, as it also depends on the choices made during the design process.

If you mean the whole development process then it’s almost impossible to say without the architectural decisions being made.

For example on the signer’s part, I think Jordan wanted to put it all inside the client, so that the B&C client of the signers would handle everything and talk to the asset clients. And Eleven briefly started working in that direction before the development paused. But I think it would be better to move all this signer code outside the B&C client. It would communicate with B&C and the assets through RPCs. These two directions are very different, and although their cost may be relatively similar it must be decided before being evaluated (or both could be evaluated but that takes more time in the design process). And regarding the user interface the range of possibilities is much larger (from a simple API to a whole exchange platform).

2 Likes

Jordan (@Phoenix) has had over 2 weeks to respond to this request that has seen support of many shareholders. Since it’s unlikely he’ll respond at all its time to do some investigating into how much money was actually paid to contractors. We should make a list with everyone we know that has been paid in some form of way to do work for B&C. For as far as I can tell that team consists of:

@sigmike, @glv, @Eleven, @tomjoad, @erasmospunk, @JetJet13

If there are others that anyone knows of please post who they are. Beside that I request the mentioned people above if they mind disclosing how much they in total have received as payment for work on B&C exchange. We’re not looking for hourly rates we just need to establish how much was actually paid to contractors. If 1 or more of you feel uncomfortable disclosing this information feel free to open a chat between yourselves or with me included and just have 1 person come forward with the total amount paid to all contractors. This way individual payments would remain private.

2 Likes

@Angela allegedly did administration

Lol everyone needs to drop this community like a bad habit. Forget it. Cut your losses. Quit beating a dead horse. Jordan is a loser, you bet on a loser. Throw your ticket in the garbage and go home. Put your energy into something useful like peercoin peerassets or the new augaus project.

You are the technical leader, so just do what you believe is right, and we may provide a simple API at first, after we gather some revenue, we continue to finish the whole exchange, even reference the lightning network concept to make a high performance exchange.

1 Like

I guess people feel hard to cut loss when they’ve invested 5 figures.

1 Like