B&C Share Sales Have Been Stuck Between 45-48% for the Past Several Days. We Need to Boost Awareness of the Sale by Purchasing Direct Advertisements on Coinmarketcap and Reddit

During the first six months of operations, shareholders spent around 50,000 NBT per month funding liquidity operations, not including development expenses. When Jamie and KTm cease general operations in the coming weeks this will have dropped to 10,000 NBT per month. Once B&C Exchange is well established, I expect the cost of liquidity per NBT to be less than 1% per month, a further reduction of 90%, or just 2% of the original cost. That is one reason why B&C Exchange is so important and why Nu shareholders should be diligent to ensure it gets funded: it is the best way to further reduce liquidity costs.

Even though liquidity costs money, it brings value to the network, so funds spent on it are not lost, but rather an investment that encourages adoption.

4 Likes

Time to advertise the funding at places different from bitcointalk.org.
It might take some time until they are up again:

https://twitter.com/bitcointalk/status/601556710130515969

1 Like

I was going to do some more advertising last night. Glad I waited. Hopefully the thread isn’t unavailable for more than a couple days.

Maybe it’s time to consider spending some money on this idea

and direct people to a nice thread here to inform them about B&C Exchange (and maybe to discuss that matter)?
Or would it be considered inconvenient for people to have to register here if they want to join the discussion?
Clearly bitcointalk.org is a good place to find people who might be interested in buying a share of a corporation like B&C Exchange.

But I dare to say that the people who visit bitcointalk.org and that are interested in B&C Exchange have been found already.

It was good to start the advertisement there, because it was very effective, but as bitcointalk.org is an external resource which appears to be down for an unknown time, we should strive for alternatives.

Directing people here could have the side-effect of getting them in contact with Nu.
That would give them an even better base to make up their mind.

shouldn’t this be a motion, so shareholders can vote on it?

I said in my first couple posts that I will leave that to people like @tomjoad that are more informed about what is involved.

If it creates costs, it requires a grant.
If it requires consensus in any other way, it requires a motion.

perhaps using start up platforms like koinify?
i remembered factom :wink: