[ANN] The Creation Of NuLagoon Tube - Bonus Available Now

it faster for now,
BTW, can you set the BTC fee to 0.0001? 0.00004 is less for the BTC netwrok now

[ANN]
We just added the BID/ASK quote info in Btc as well as in dollars. Users now can easily compare the price between Poloniex and us.
Please be aware that the BTC price is continuesly floating according to 5 major BTC price data feeds, and will be fixed at the time usersā€™ send-in transaction firstly be seen in the blockchanin of Nubits or Bitcoin. However, the price displayed in our website do can give a general impression of the quality of liquidity we offer in NuLagoon Tube.

Enjoy it.

2 Likes

It might be something to think about to make a page or a section or something specifically with information for FLOT, including both nbt and btc units for both buy and sell liquidity. Maybe some other stuff too, like an automated readout of the liquidity being reported by NuLagoonā€™s NuBot on different exchanges or something.

1 Like

@henry can you register this pair address ?

NBT: BTH7LKMtzaZEzvfX14caaijKhdJ3NoP48M
BTC:194XojLWxqQfbLXudj1RoYjqUvEtJ23ben

Failed to register for send coin

1 Like

Can you fill up the register form in the WebSite?

Click ā€œRegister an Addr Pairā€ -> ā€œUser Guideā€ -> ā€œFill a Register Formā€

Itā€™s quite easy. Please let us know if there is any problem.

i have try it ,
i send BTC from Bither moblie and NBT from Nudroid, but failed , there still have a pending

Your addr pair was just registered. Please check on nulagoon.com
Thank you for using NuLagoon Tube

1 Like

thx

can your find out why it failed for register from send coin from chain?

The number you sent (0.102 and 0.00184) can not match each other. Did you see them displayed at same time on ā€œUser Guideā€? If you refresh the site, those numbers will change.

@henry can i register pair like this:

Tubein send from my NBT/BTC client , but Tubeout is a exchange deposit address?

Yes. you can.

Just be aware that send-from address must be fully controlled by you. Donā€™t directly withdraw your coin from an exchange account to the Tube address. This way you do not know which send-from address will be used by the exchange.

1 Like